Russia Did Not Hack The Dnc, Says John Mcafee

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Openmind693, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Openmind693

Openmind693 Members

I found this article on a Christian web site!!!! I think McAfee is right. No one can trace this kind of hacking.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/12-2016/russia-did-not-hack-the-dnc-says-john-mcafee/

2. storch

storch banned

That seems to corroborate what DEBKAfile had to say on the matter. DEBKAfile is an Israeli military intelligence website based in Jerusalem, providing commentary and analyses on terrorism, intelligence, national security, military and international relations, with a particular focus on the Middle East.

According to DEBKAfile (DF), blaming Russia is baseless “in…light of four facts:”

1. Little is known in the West about Moscow’s “cyber warfare system” other than it’s “highly effective.” If it hacked DNC emails, “no obvious signatures (like) ‘Fancy Bear’ and/or ‘Cozy Bear’…would have been left behind for investigators to discover.”

2. Intelligence operations, including Russia’s, nearly always focus on “seeking security, strategic and economic data.” It’s hard imagining Moscow would divert “stretched” resources to investigating other matters.

3. The private information security company CrowdStrike, hired by the DNC and FBI, claiming it “cracked the case in two hours is hardly credible.”

“Getting to the bottom of an APT (Advanced Persistent Threat) calls for extra-powerful computers, working in conjunction with the internet service provider (ISP), and consuming weeks, if not months of analysis.”

4. Blaming Russia for hacking DNC emails provides US conspiracists “with a convenient reminder” that Edward Snowden remains free from prosecution in Russia - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as well, given asylum in Ecuador’s UK embassy.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

John McAfee..

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Why in the hell would anyone take anything that washed up psycho has to say, especially when he put out the absolute worst and lowest ranked AV software EVER!!!!
    LOL

my God, do people not consider the source anymore?

M<cAfee....LOL, priceless

4. storch

storch banned

Yeah, I'd tend to lean towards Israeli military intelligence.

5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

After Obama's abstention on the anti-settlements resolution, they're hardly an unbiased source anymore--not that they ever were.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

As long as someone that I've never heard of says it, I'll believe it! :)

7. storch

storch banned

If the UN Security Counsel vote on the illegal Israeli settlements had not come five months after DEBKAfile's statement, that would have made sense.

8. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

Once again liberals are proven wrong.