Anyone Dislike Receivig Oral?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by John1234567, Jan 2, 2017.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I got a lot of bjs throughout the years and i got to the point of not wanting a partner to give me a bj because they were bad at it and it would ruin the experience. Years later i found out i might have hurt a persons feelings by rejecting a bj because its something some people are into. Only a few were good at it in my life so refusing one was common for me. Anyone can relate?

2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I love receiving oral but totally agree some people are much better at giving it than others.

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife wasn't good at oral at first, but lots of fun practice helped her become really good at it.

Hornywife69 and juicelover like this.
  4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My wife said the same about me. Never had any complaints but women dont really voice their opinion until they own you

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I don't dislike a Bj, but actually like a handjob where I cum on her face, or in her mouth.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i am sure you all heard the saying, sex is like pizza. even when its not good it still is pretty good.

well thats a bj for me. i can only really get into it when i am in control and there is very little control when you are receiving. it still feels great but its just foreplay to me.

1 person likes this.
  7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I only really enjoy it if i am eating her pussy at the same time

1 person likes this.
  8. jmadre

jmadre Member

I like this answer! I agree

1 person likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Considering my orientation and it's my go to kinda thing to do...
    :D

1 person likes this.
  10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Its like getting those massages that hurt but the other person thinks they are making you feel good versus thr kind of massage that makes you pass out

11. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I love getting a good Blow Job - But if I have a choice, I would rather have another guy's Cock in my mouth giving him a Blow Job.

I love it and averageguy6 like this.
  12. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

We direct all of our sexual activities toward my wife's physical pleasure. All oral sex is with me giving and her receiving. She does not perform oral sex on me at all and I'm totally fine with it.

13. diesel#

diesel# Members

They're mainly a starter for me. I don't hate them but I'd rather be balls deep in pussy.

Hornywife69 and creampie00 like this.
  14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I usually answer questions like this on the sexual health forum but here's my take. My wife and I love to do oral on each other, but not in a 69 position. She loves to give me a long BJ and does not want to be distracted by me giving her oral. She is OK with me playing and fingering her pussy to keep it wet. We are a older senior couple and know how to please each other. Sexual health and intimacy is very very important to us. We have sex 3-4 times weekly. This includes fucking, oral and masturbating together and alone. Just last night,I rolled between her legs and performed oral only on her. She had a very hard,gripping explosive orgasm that left her in a state of calm weakness. I covered her up and let her drift off to sleep. I just love doing that to her. When she gives me oral, I know she wants a good cum load. I keep myself hydrated in good shape with diet and exercise. I usually shoot 4-6 cum shots. She likes to share some with me. I share her pussy juice with her. I am 63 and she is 58. We really like doing oral on each other. Orgasms in any form are healthy for the mind and body. We also believe everyone, young and old need sex in their lives.

15. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

It must be that I have not had as many BJs in my life as some. I don't think there is such a thing as a bad BJ, we have good blow jobs, great blow jobs, and awesome blow jobs.

I like them all, receiving or giving.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Trust me. There are some people out there that just go through the motions and it becomes a boring waste of time

2 people like this.
  17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I've spoken to a few girls that hate receiving. Said that it makes them feel "selfish". what?

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I have a hard time receiving unless i am giving too

19. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I'm not the biggest fan of recieving orals, I guess I just don't like it or most people I've been with that have tried did something wrong with my pussy. There were only two instances so far that I really enjoyed recieving oral, both times from a girl, it was really something special

20. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lots of guys aren't good and giving oral but it still feels nice and is good foreplay

I love it and Eric! like this.