Star Ghost

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Captain Allan, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

So, the other night, I had a horrible dream. I saw a bony figure, clad in black, standing at my window. I wake up in shivers and realise its 6:30 in the morning. Out of FORCE of habit [you might say], I grab my laptop and decide to browse the days headlines before getting up.
    The top story is Carrie Fisher's death.
    Is this some sort of mother of all coincidences or was it because I was reading a Discworld book before I fell asleep?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

could be anything. don't quite see anything other then the timing to connect them, unless, you just see everything strange and unfamiliar as somehow menacing.
    of course emotions you feel dreaming, don't HAVE to make sense in the light of day. they just happen.

there's a lot more going on in both worlds then one actress or what one role she played represented, passing from one world into the next.

i would suggest your dream had more to do with other things going on in this world or some other.

america just elected someone who might be darth vader, but more likely, under the black cloak, we'll find boba fett.
    not sure that would be any better though.

dreams are connected to more then what we read or watch, but they may be connected to dreams their writers had, or what they were connected to,
    which isn't what any belief thinks they know about it either.

the unknown doesn't exclude hostility, but it doesn't exclude beauty or happiness either.
    most of my life i've felt safer in my dreams then awake.
    but i think that's because of something i did in one when i was very young.
    that its probably been a while since i told the story of.

not gonna re tell it here and now. some other time maybe. or its probably archived somewhere on line.