Why Do Dirty Feet Turn Me On?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by unshodone, Dec 31, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What is it about dirty feet ?

Science is the activity through which we attempt to explain what we do not understand through experimentation and observation. During science’s quest for answers, we encounter mysteries that remain unexplained.

acme08, barefootbob3 and bkcmar like this.
  2. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Dirty soles have always been a turn on for me. If the tops,toes and nails aredusty then that's a huge bonus. My soles are nearly always black and my tops and toes nice and dusty.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I like girl feet but what's weird about it is after a girl lets me touch play with toes give her a foot rub what ever I quickly get bored of it, all I wanted to do was get my hands on those pretty feet and now that I have in 5 or 10 minutes its like what was the big deal ? I am bored of this. Then in a short time it comes back and let me see those feet again.

Anyone identify with this ?

4. Puzzledtraveler

Puzzledtraveler Members

I like the humanity of feet, it is our most modest part that we all mostly share. It is the one thing that say's who ever walked here was human.

barefootbob3 and unshodone like this.
  5. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

typical foot fetish

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

We may never know the answer but we could try and make the OP go insane.

7. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yes, I have a foot fetish for adult female feet. Pics like the one above drive me nuts, feet make great playthings! Of course, I just look but don't touch.

1 person likes this.
  8. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

Although we may never fully understand the reasons behind why dirty feet may appeal, I dare say that the above picture will have no doubt sent the OP into a state of delirium. Admittedly, the dirty soles of the two pretty ladies is incredibly endearing, particularly those of the lady on the left.

My theory as to why dirty soles excite those in the manner in which they do, rests upon the fact that the soles of the feet are a part of the body that's rarely seen, in comparison to other areas.

9. unshodone

unshodone Member

"Particularly the lady on left" because you can see that the lady on the right just took off her flip flops and was not truly barefoot like the other girl. I greatly prefer bare feet to flip flop feet.

acme08 and DirtyFeetlover like this.
  10. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

It's probably because when you see someone with really filthy soles, it's a good indication that they've been walking around barefoot for some time.

Personally I love seeing a woman with dirty, bare feet for that exact reason.

11. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

A woman who goes barefoot is just that much more attractive to me. She's willing to be herself, and probably more laid-back and fun to be with.

acme08 likes this.