Bill Gates Predicts Imminent Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 30, 2016.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Seriously, what the fuck does Bill Gates know abour epidemiology?

Oh, I'm stupid rich and I fund the pharmaceutical industry, therefore I'm now the spokesperson for world health matters.

Could this be the start of a new cold war?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38330823

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He may be stupidly rich but he's not stupid.

So he has the money to get himself a stage, and uses it. Are you jealous that you just have to do it with your listeneres on here ;)

Your link didn't mention anything about a zombie apocalypse (let alone an imminent one) as far as I noticed. Just flu epidemics. Maybe I missed something though. Or do you regard them as the same things?

1 person likes this.
  3. The Walking Dickhead

Zombie click bait.

I don't want a global centre stage. I'm just fed up with these corporate oligarchs thinking the world needs or cares about their wisdom.

Bill Gates is fearmongering. Why? Because he stands to profit from our fear.

Fuck Bill Gates and the pharmaceutical industry.

4. Asmodean

At certain points I agree about the pharmaceutical industry. On the other hand flu epidemics are not really crazy thought. Putting it like it he was taking about a zombie apocalypse is what could be called both crazy talk and fear mongering ;) And why did you put it like that? To trigger more people into reading it. Uhm... so you use the same practices you condemn others for :p

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

He probably does have a point though

I would rather hear fear mongering about the flu than the damn zika virus...at least the flu does pose an actual threat, it killed a whole lot of people in 1917 (too lazy to check the exact number or verify the year, i think the year is correct), it could do it again.
    Now if he was promoting the flu vaccine to increase pharmeceutical sales, that would be a different story

6. The Walking Dickhead

Maybe I like to exercise my creative license at times. Another article I read about this made the same comparison. Not real zombies but people's be zombified by flu symptoms.

7. The Walking Dickhead

Do I really need to clarify this title as a metaphor?

8. Asmodean

Ah right. All because of their urge to exercise their creative license naturally.

Maybe not. But you can't help if you word it like you do and also try to criticize fear mongerers that someone comes along pointing out that your way of exercising your creative license makes you also come across as a dramatic fear mongerer. Compared to Gates we could even say at least as dramatic.

9. The Walking Dickhead

Sure, because a zombie apocalypse is a real possibility. Apologies for the confusion.

10. Asmodean

Just because you didn't mean it literally doesn't mean you aren't overly dramatizing things in the OP. To the point it isn't even factual anymore. But I applaud making use of your creative license just the same. Like I said though if in your critcisim you are doing the same as the guy you are rallying against, and even take it a notch further ;), you can expect someone coming along to point that out. Especially if you're on a forum with me :p

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Still a lot of BS surrounding Zika

Why are 3 states in NE Brazil still the only places on earth that had a huge jump in microcephaly cases

The WHO wrote off a link between microcephaly and the pesticides used way to quickly

Whilst unlikely those toxins alone, them in combination with another factor/factors sounds reasonable

Or unfortunately one genotype may be more susceptable

From the latest report this month

75 countries have reported finding the Zika virus amongst the population

Out of those 29 have reported a possible Zika - Birth defect link

Out of those, only 8 countries have more than 10 such cases

Out of those, only one country in the whole wide world has more than 100 cases

We jump from Columbia with 72, to Brazil with a massive 2289

Something very very fishy going on

From that link, the countries with more than 10 cases:

Countries and
    territories
    that
    have reported
    microcephaly
    and/or CNS
    malformation
    cases potentially assoc
    iated with Zika virus infection

Bolivia

Brazil

Colombia

Dominican Republic

French Guiana

Guatemala

Islands
    Martinique

United States of America

No way is/was the situation in Brazil from Zika alone

My ass that in part it wasnt the pesticides

1 person likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

To be fair, if the title had been

Bill Gates predicts a lot of people will get the flu

I wouldnt have bothered

13. Asmodean

I fully understand the reason why he charged it. And I am not even saying he can't do it at all. So I'm fair enough I would think :)

14. The Walking Dickhead

There you go Asmo. My malformations bring people together.

15. Asmodean

In the same way dramatised news sites do :p

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

well you forget about Melinda, she is the driving force behind their foundation and their philanthropic ventures.
    she is actually an impressive woman on her own. she has more connections in that arena than Bill does.

You may want to disparage Billy and all that, but I wonder how many multiple thousands of people have been spared the ravages of malaria because the Gates bought a bunch of nets?

17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

F.Y.I
    if the rabies virus were to mutate to become infectious airborne than we could literally face a "zombie apocalypse" as the symptoms mimic "zombie" behavior.

1 person likes this.
  18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You don't have to be Bill Gates to induce that there might be a flu epidemic in the wings. He says that humanity is "quite vulnerable" to an epidemic right now. When are we ever not "vulnerable" to an otherwise unknown infectious disease. Come on, Bill.

But yeah--I am more imminently nervous about antibiotic resistant bacteria and bugs. That shit is terrifying and very real.

19. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

His charitable foundation deals with a lot of problems in the third world and flu epidemic could kill hundreds of millions in the impoverished third world where healthcare and even a healthy diet are hard to come by.

20. The Walking Dickhead

Does his charitable foundation give money to medical cannabis research/campaigns?

No.

Therefore, still fuck Bill Gates and the entire pharmaceutical industry.