Rfid

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by neonspectraltoast, Dec 28, 2016.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCFpajICPME

I stumbled upon this video today and found it a little disturbing. Looks like a (not so) clever scheme to get RFID chipping popularized. I doubt that too many people are going to go for this.

The thing that makes the RFID chipping seem so nefarious to me is that it seems to want to replace programs that are already perfectly simple to begin with. Why do you need a chip implanted in your body to attend a football game -- how is that preferable to the time-honored tradition of buying a ticket? I would think people would prefer to have a ticket even as a souvenir of having attended the game. It makes the whole thing seem very suspicious.

I don't know what the conspiracy here is, though, exactly. I don't know what the use of having everyone microchipped would be -- does anybody here know what terrible purpose this could possibly serve? It's not like you could control people's thoughts and actions with a chip. I also think you'd probably discover that the aggregate of data you accumulated would be very random, and trying to implement it to some use would actually be your own undoing. If someone wants us all microchipped, I can't imagine what they expect to gain through this.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I think chipping will find a niche market.But I don't see it becoming popular.It's a kind of dead end dystopian fantasy.Personally I just don't want any electrical device under my skin,however negligible the current.Chipping is perfectly feasible,but with contact less bank cards I don't see the point.

3. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

it's going to happen eventually not sure when. the system continually moves towards a cashless Society

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I used to think the card where you can just pay wave pass was a stupid idea but do you know time consuming it really is to put your card in a machine and use keypad to pay???
    Oh Em Gee playas.

Tags: