May The Force Be With Her

Discussion in 'People' started by Billyx1120, Dec 27, 2016.

1. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

vintage scat cinema classic? Lol. Very funny

1 person likes this.
  2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

The first time I saw the original Star Wars I had McDonald's prior to seeing it, got food poisoning, vomited several Times fell asleep through it and ended up in the hospital. Not making this up, it is true, so I have very bad memories... it was traumatizing

1 person likes this.
  3. Neither am I, what the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to be "cute" here?

4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I don't know what a vintage scat cinemas classic is but is it a funny catagory for a film, I don't think there are any golden showers in th film? Anyways, I don't remember her in shampoo ... in blues brother she was Was the mystery woman (that was her role name in the credits who tried to kill John Baluchi.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt4f2H3GDs

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

No. She drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra.

2 people like this.
  6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

There is a great disturbance in the force, the force is in all living things, it surround us, it penetrates us,

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  8. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

It's true noone has succesfully isolated the jedi particle yet so all this remains speculation.

9. The Walking Dickhead

That's not a bra, looks more like Harrison Ford to me?

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What an awful thing to say on a tribute thread. I am sure Debbie Reynolds, Carrie's daughter and others who were close to Carrie care that she is dead.
    I was never a Carrie fan or Star Wars fan, but death is always sad news.

2 people like this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It's a little bit suss

60 yeah old female dying from cardiac arrest

Not unheard of course but unusual enough to make you think there were other leading causes, like her pay check from TFA lead her to hop into the coke again

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And i really wished she had turned out to be the baddie in ep 8 and or

That would have been more of a cracker than whoever the hell Snoke is. And they are Disney movies now technically so you need an evil queen

1 person likes this.
  13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Who set you up as the morality police? Are you playing the good angel in this scenario? Am I the bad guy to find ones grief over a celebrity to be lacking in sincerity from people in so many cases, who did not know her or most likely even give her a second thought in the last 10+ years? Did I actually say I had no feelings for those she left behind that knew her personally and their grief?

Ok I must have gone to the dark side and you are the light side, the force is with us.

14. Moonglow181

Nope. Not playing anything. Your words were who cares that she is dead? I am pretty sure there are many who care.
    I was not shocked, as i expected this over a week ago already from news of her plane trip...and felt...ah, that is sad then....but I knew she was probably going to die then, so this was not shocking when she died this time....as George's death was to me this time.

15. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Error ok, you have misquoted me completely, you have answered my question, thank you. Clearly you care very deeply. you are most certainly playing a role. Have you shed a tear? Please feel free to tell all how you feel.... and about the loss of George Michael too. Did you cry?

You really need to go back and read, plus get off your high horse. This was such a pleasant thread with many sharing their favourite film parts she was in ... and the the morality police showed up to pass judgement.

16. Moonglow181

no judgemnt....sadness only at what you said. i am not here to converse with you....my apologies....carry on....

17. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Will do, I asked does anyone, a question... not who cares, a statement...there is a big difference... perhaps English is not your first language. Shrug. I am so sorry that what I typed cut so deeply, I hope you will be ok

18. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I am not sure she ever stopped... she had two people die in her house of an overdose, the last one was a 19 year old in 2010. She had also lost a lot of weight fast perhaps through drugs? It is the easiest way to do it.. if you look at photos of her she always had a long fingernail while claiming to hate cocaine. Her drug abuse definitely contributed to her death imo.

19. The Walking Dickhead

Drug abuse. Weight problems and body dysmorphia. She also suffered from manic depression.

The most popular theory is pressure to lose more weight for the next Star Wars film, crash diet resulted in weakened heart which led to a cardiac arrest.

Cue debate on obesity/self esteem/eating disorders/media portrayal...

I think Roseanne Barr would be a good choice to replace her for Princess Leia role.

20. Unfortunately with all things considered she was probably overdue. There's at least some chance her flight affected her. Reduced pressure may have dislodged a clot or a pulmonary embolism. I consider my own hideous history and wonder almost daily now if my 70s-90s habits (plural) have a bill coming due.

Expect a lot more of this generation to be dropping like flies.

I think Oprah would be a better Leia if you're going for the rotund angle and has the benefit of conforming to modern frailties.

1 person likes this.