Suicide Squad

Discussion in 'Movies' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 24, 2016.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'm not a fan of the Marvel/general superhero franchise and all that in general. I thought Thor was alright, but The Avengers just bored me and Captain America and all that. Boring..

This on the other hand, I liked this.

Seems to borrow a lot from a number of things, Batman has a small part in it for some reason. It's about a group of criminals serving life sentences for various crimes, and guess what... they all have unique superpowers. They get let out to fight an evil entity that's trying to destroy the world kind of thing.

I liked it because the characters were good, and it had a really nice 80's action movie feel to it, a bit steam punk/mad max, also had a nice comic book feel to it as well. Reminded me of a lot of things, Ghostbusters, Watchmen but without too much of the fucking about introducing the plot and characters at the beginning. And it didn't tail off towards the end and get boring. And the two main chicks in it who had superpowers were smoking hot.

Even Wil Smith was alright in it, and I usually can't stand that ****.

Interesting plot twist at the end left it open for a sequel, which there no doubt will be I hope....

9/10

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Actually only the enchantress and el diablo had powers but i did like this movie as well

3. The Walking Dickhead

Seems to be getting all round mediocre reviews this, but I presonally liked it. If you don't take it too seriously, it's definitely worth a watch.

4. The Walking Dickhead

Technically you might be right. Superpowers, superhuman abilities, ninja fighters, never misses a shot straight shooter, monster who lives in a sewer...