Should Let My Friend Spank My Wife

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Water On Europa, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Water On Europa

Water On Europa Members

I give my wife erotic spanking every now and then. She doesn't ask for it but she doesn't mind it either. Now I want our best friend to spank her while I watch. He've never seen her naked except in photos and she knows that I showed him. In fact she asked that I show him.

Any way, he liked the idea and I know she will be okay with it because we spoke of a threesome and she agreed but it never happened I was afraid that it ruin our merriage. Do you think spanking (with no sex) is okay if everyone agreed on it or do you think it could also hurt our marriage?

We are both 28 and our friend is 26 we have been married for 3 years and we were together 2 years before that. Very kinky, public sex, exhibition, flirting with others and showed her nudes to friends. But she never actually been with another man.

Your opinion?

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think that naked spanking, with no sex, is just teasing them. They've already expressed interest in a 3-some. It seems unlikely that "you may spank her naked ass, but not lick her naked clit" isn't a workable boundary.

I think that naked spanking will lead to a threesome and whether or not that will hurt your marriage depends....

But starting off a group relationship with un-realistic boundaries doesn't bode well for the future.

I await any clarifications of your situation that might change my opinion.

2 people like this.
  3. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

its obvious that your wife would like more than just to be spanked by your friend. I'm also sure you're friend would love to do more than just spank your wife but it does sound pretty cool. Maybe you guys will work up to more and more each time. Have fun but if your friend backs out on you I'd love to give you and her a hand.!!

4. ukiyoedo

ukiyoedo Members

Yes, what Cashtwenty2 said. Your wife is outgoing & adventuresome, the woman of my dreams. You're a lucky man. You were afraid the threesome (with this same friend?) might ruin your marriage. Because she might decide she could trade you in for him? My own, limited, experience with multiple partners suggests you talk your way into it. Egos are involved and what MikeE said is valid & good advise. Would love to hear how it works out.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Your post says that she doesn't ask for an erotic spanking from you, but doesn't seem to mind.
    That sounds like indulgence or ambivalence.

Spanking isn't something she enjoys enough to seek from you, so why would you think she wants an outsider to be part of this?
    If my partner suggested this, he'd be sleeping on the couch for the foreseeable future.

This sounds like your fantasy, not hers.

2 people like this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If she asked for you to show your friend pictures of her naked, yeah, they are probably already bumping uglies

1 person likes this.
  7. SquirtSlave

SquirtSlave Members

I'd just add that bringing others into your relationship, of under ten years, at your young age that's often, but not always, characterized by a focus on exploring new experiences, an attachment mechanism strongly influenced by waves of excitement and a loss of enthusiasm for what was exciting two months ago, coupled with a typical lack of the long range wisdom required to fully understand the full, life long consequences of the choices you make all lead to the suggestion that you should chill and stop sharing your wife's pics with your friends or she'll soon start sharing herself wth them.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Each person/couple is different.

I wouldn't do it. But I'm conservative and old fashioned when it comes to that sort of stuff. That's just me. However, if all three of you are prepared for the potential consequences and feelings, why not?