Being Asked To Share Your Husband

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Panama Jack, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Women: Have you ever been asked to share your husband?
    In other words has a female friend ever approached you to share your husband just for the purpose of sexual relief? Maybe after the lose of a husband or bad break up. I do not mean in a three some way. But help her with sexual tension in friendship way.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

No, she helped herself..She didn't ask!

2 people like this.
  3. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Ouch!

1 person likes this.
  4. Biwing

Biwing Member

Yes, my wife had a very close and long time friend that was very sexual but had divorced her husband a year earlier because he was not sexual enough with her.

During a phone conversation, she came out and asked to 'borrow' me. Listening to the conversation as my wife sat beside me, I think that DW was going to offer anyway.

I got to spend three night weekends (once a month) with her for a year, until she met someone who could take care of her needs full time. They split in the end as he became a dead beat sponging off from her.

To this day, the other woman comes to our place and we have a FMF threesome a couple times a year.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That really sucks. Pretty low down and dirty by both of them.

1 person likes this.
  6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because my wife and I are seniors and have been widowed in our younger years, we have always believed that every age, even older single seniors need to keep sexually active. We have no problem with older singles having a regular FWB. We believe sex is good for all ages. If we were asked to do this for a close friend that we both know and trust, we would certainly consider it, as long as it was done to support the friend in need, and it was kept very confidential, trusting and discrete. We think the OP did a good thing to help a friend emotional state. It beats watching them sink into depression. Are there others out there that have helped a senior in need? What say you?

7. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife was asked several times since we were not in a monogamous marriage and her three girlfriends all had crushes on me from before we married. I will be modest and just say that I had qualities physically and mentally that women were drawn to. My wife and her girlfriends had heard of me and seen my picture years before any of them met me. Twice she was asked by guys if it was OK for me to have sex with their wives. Our best friends asked us to swap. All three of her girlfriends joked around about sex with me and were shocked when she said OK. I had sex with all three of her girlfriends and the last one moved into our home and shared our bed for 30 years.

My wife was repressing her bisexuality so she lived it through me. She would have sex with me after I was with another women or would join in and cop a feel or a kiss now and then. My wife often used me as bait to get women to join us in bed. Poor me. :)

8. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

If someone asked to borrow my husband, I would've gladly passed him over. Maybe then he'd be a little more interested in actually having sex. But that don't matter now.

9. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

I see your point about cheating. Looks like mine was dipping his hand in the cookie jar.
    Sorry that happened to you.

1 person likes this.
  10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Took him back, seems by doing that, i told him it was ok..He just did it over and over again!

Sorted now :)

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am sorry that happened to you, lvlygrl....:(

12. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Did ya Lorena Bobbitt him?....[​IMG] I probably would've kicked him in the junk.

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Couldn't be bothered! He is past it now, fat and ugly.. can't even get flu now! Haha..

It catches up eventually.. ;)

14. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I live among 150,000+ senior citizens. My wife and I are in our mid sixties. We had a non monogamous marriage up to 6 years ago. We had a poly triad with my wife's best friend after her divorce, when she was an emotional wreck. Actually I had sex with her and then got my wife to join in. She was with us for 30 years. The place I live in has made worldwide news due to the amount of sex going on in public and private. When you are staring death in the face, you sort of want to experience all that you can. Many were married to vanilla spouses and never got a chance to live out their fantasies and fetishes. Now they can. We are just a couple now but my wife would like another women in her life as would I. Problem is that she only wants a friend, no strangers. That makes it very difficult because we no longer live where all our friends are. My wife's current friends are all vanilla and we think they do not have sex anymore. Most will not watch a movie with nudity or cursing and if you speak of sex, a few will walk away. They seem to live vicariously through my wife. Last night my wife mentioned that I am very frisky. They asked if that was because I lost a lot of weight. She told them no, that I was always this way and they were surprised.

Anyway, there are 10 women for every man here due to husbands dying before their wives. The night spots are meat markets with women fighting over guys, having sex with one, returning to find another to do the same. Oral and intercourse in public ending in arrest and old men with canes in their 70's fighting over women. There is also a drinking culture among those with serious illnesses or approaching the light rapidly. Mix a 24 hour happy hour with people who want to experience life and you have a lot of sex going on. However, there is still many who do not have sex after their spouse dies. Those are the lonely and depressed ones. FFM threesomes are common due to the scarcity of men. Women move in with each other and get sexual for the first time with another woman. My wife already told me that if I die before her, she is going to live with a woman and be done with men.

I am already being treated for depression which set in when we moved away from our girlfriend of 30 years. My life has been different than the average person and not only sexually. Long story. I did not even realize that I had three relationships since I was 15 and all three women are bisexual. I never knew that when I met then nor did I seek them out. My wife's theory is that after having sex with me, they all turned gay. :)

15. modeve

modeve Members

Incidentally I have just posted mine but surely under wrong topic.

My gf has suggested me to have 3some with my husband. I have not yet agreed.

16. Englishman

Englishman Member

modeve - Do you think you will agree? How do you feel about it?

17. modeve

modeve Members

Sometimes I am excited to put the idea into practice. But no firm decision taken so far.

18. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

Modeve, you really should give it a go. I had a friend that was curious about it for years, but never acted. Once she did, it turned into the most amazing relationships we had all had and she horribly regrets the wasted years where she didn't take the leap due to fear.

FredBrice likes this.
Tags: