Need Help Cleaning Up My Cum From Wife Pussy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Panama Jack, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Me too

2. cincy

cincy Members

Tell your wife you want her to be dominant, and force you to do it. Tell her how much you enjoy being her submissive. I'm new at this, but it gets easier every time.

3. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

I had to laugh reading this post!

Being gay, and a confirmed cock-sucking-cum-eating olde poof, I swallow all the cum before it gets anywhere near anywhere else. ( I SO love the taste/feeling of a guy squirting cum over my tastebuds!) If during a 3some one guy cums on another, there's going to be a race to lap it up before I'm denied the opportunity. But I do agree entirely that it's too good to waste! Ever thought of catching it in a cup/glass and savouring it later? If you're really perverted you can display it in your glass on the fireplace mantlepiece until it goes a little rancid, and then have a party to witness your enjoyment of slurping it down in public. Not tried the cum-in-a-cup option myself, but then I much prefer the fresh-from-the-cock approach.

Damn... Got to go make some cum escape now.

Dennis. XXX

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, you did see the "from wifes pussy" part of the thread title?

5. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Oh yes indeed I did. But it's the eating of cum post sex that got my interest. My thoughts are that one should never waste that particular commodity, but save/savour it in the best way one can. I chose to ignore the specific location of this desirable fluid on this occasion to stress my own point that... Cum should be consumed fresh from the source, or as close as one can get to it, rather than being allowed to moulder in some sweaty pussy, or other location, for later consumption.

Would you, Dear Vanilla Gorilla, purchase fresh strawberries and cream only to eat them several days later, when to all reasonable palates the produce will have gone rather rank? I am an omnivore, tending more towards the carnivorous, but a good session of cum-eating ranks very highly in my favourite menus.

I cannot help being a GayOldBoy, but as long as I am... Cum-eating is as much a bona-fide staple as bread. I make no apologies for being an old poof, nor for my eating habits. I just like sharing my feelings regarding this shit! Should I repulse my fellow man/woman with my carnal desires I offer no remorse nor avail myself for penalties to be issued. I just share this shit with those happy enough to read it, and hope I make a few friends along the way. Wanna be friends Sweetie?

Dennis. XXX

Tags: