Now, I Am Really Confused.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by gingeroot, Dec 18, 2016.

1. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I have been feeling really weird lately. And I don't know what to do.

Here is the problem. My GF is 42, I love having sex with her and making her happy. She is nice and smart. But she doesn't care about be really at all. She doesn't even pretend she cares about me. She just treats me like a kid and a toy which is fine if she even pretended she liked me. I never thought about that before. All the women I've had sex with, even ones out of duty or just fun at least pretended that I was important to them at the time.

I'm also really embarrassed and ashamed and really confused today. My GF knows at least that I used to have sex with my male best friend which I thought since she said she used to do the same with her female best friend she would understand. But she makes fun of me for it sometimes. Anyway we went to a Christmas party last night and she told a couple of the guys there. Later after a few drinks one of the guys kissed me and said I was cute. I said thanks but that I had a gf. But he said he really liked me. I was a little drunk and I told him I didn't want to do anything. But he was a big guy and he ended up bending me over and I guess I let him do what he wanted.

Afterwards I was sobbing cause I felt ashamed at what I did. But then he was really nice and held me and was really caring. Then I felt really bad because he made me feel better than my gf did. I didn't like it but he at least made me feel nice.

Now I don't know what to think.

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

That's how 42 year old women are .........

PS
    Thought you had gone, missed your posts!
    PPS
    It's great reassuring to know there are guys out there more as fucked up as I am!
    PPPS
    Report the guy to the police for rape, 'cos that's what it was.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This one sounds made up

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

You don't think all the 'sex encounters' posted on these forums don't sound made up?

5. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

No, it wasn't.

I didn't try and stop him really and I could have. I just didn't want to.

6. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Well my gf broke up with me because of this. It doesn't matter I was thinking I should break up with her anyway.

1 person likes this.
  7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

How does the topic just come up at a Christmas party?

Those parties are just chit chat, and not "my boyfriend over here used to have sex with a guy"

8. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

It was kinda wild party. It isn't like there was warm brie and classical music.

But I don't know, how does anything come up?

9. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

My works Xmas parties always involved sex with people you just met.
    We were forbidden to bring partners as it interfered with the debauchery.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

So do you by bullshit by the truck load?
    You must considering the copious amounts of it you spread around.

1 person likes this.
  11. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I thought work Christmas parties were one of those things that used to happen but are only real anymore in movies. Like missing kids on milk cartons.

This happened at a Christmas themed house party last weekend because Christmas is on the weekend.

12. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Dude...seriously, you should go to the police. You said no and just because he still did it and you did nothing to stop it doesn't mean you wanted it. I feel for you and you shouldn't feel embarrassed.

It's flight, fight or freeze, it's common to freeze when something like that happens to one.

As for the gf....sounds like she was just looking for an excuse to break up....especially if she had no respect or care in the world.

You need to find someone who is totally into you and loves and respects you. Set your expectations high and go for the best loving partner out there for you and don't compromise. If they do something so you feel is not right, like the situation you described, then get out of it.

Best of luck

13. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I dunno. I've been kinda feeling depressed since then. Been actually thinking about just going home. I feel like I just don't belong here.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Given your post history,I'd say stop telling everyone little white lies all the time.

Not saying I doubt most of it, quite the opposite.

I have met guys like you in real life before.

You say growing up in the commune you did, or whatever you want to call it, didn't effect you, sex too early with older women....and you were with this 42 yr old woman this year.

You seriously don't see it?

A girl or guy your own age next time, try get back to the land of the living

15. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

All the girls I've met around my own age these last few months are...I dunno. Ingenuine? Dishonest? I don't know the exact term. They are frustratingly inconsistent. So much so I doubt they even know what they feel or want. They seem to want to just have sex with whomever they choose, but either resent the fact they do or just can't admit to themselves that is what they want. Some really do like the idea of dating, but only when it is convenient. They want to enjoy the benefits but then are resentful for it. So far every one I've met seems to want three different types of guys at the same time and want those to be one man that would exist as a complete contradiction.

I am friends with only one female I am attracted to. That's because she knows who she is and what she wants, just admits that she has no idea how to get it. Which is at least honest.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

You just described every woman

17. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

If that were true no body would ever get married.

18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Its why divorce is so high

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That's a load of crap and you know it.

You can phrase it, spin it whichever way you want, to make it sound acceptable to you.

But all you have really done there is tell every female thats going to read that, that the 42 yr old, women in that are range are easy. Girls your own age are too hard, they don't really want you. So you are telling us what your ranking is with them.

You only try to be friends with girls your own age that you want to fuck. Where are all the gal friends your age that are actually just friends?

You are friends with one girl your age that you are attracted to? Becuase you haven't worked out yet she is probably into 50 something guys, guys you and everyone else never sees, becuase if you saw that, you'd give up trying

Then when it comes to some big guy you met at a party, that wanted to use your hole. You end up sounding like the girls. Even though you know he was sincere about it, becuase at least you know he wanted a fuck, then a cuddle after he had blown his load ;)

Do you think if I at that age had met a guy at a party like that, afterwards I'd be talking like he used me, a little disgusted at myself?

Nooooo, I would have likely at that age blown my first load as soon as he pulled his pants down, he might have assumed initially he was going to be the "man" but then it would have ended up like that scene in that monty python movie where the knights get attacked by the killer rabbit.

So at the same time you are also telling the gay guys, you aren't gay.

Why was this 42 yr old so mean to you? Becuase she thought you were just going to end up gay, her version of what gay is , what is acceptable for her to believe anyway. Plus you have too much experience with 40 something woman, so too many other 40 somethings out there she has to compete with.

Then there's 95% of the male population , you try explain you are a little bored of vagina, they aren't going to listen, there are not going to empathize, even if it's with mostly woman they dont want, they are going to hate you, maybe not to your face, but they are going to hate you.

There will be also a big chunk of everyone else, male and female, that are you with a female twice your age, and its going to look icky, too much like mother and son, again, for the most part, won't say it to your face. Why you were with this 42 yr old is a lot more obvious than why she was with you. You will work this out later and get a little angry about it. The real reason why some of us are saying, yes you WERE abused by these women as a teen, you just don't know how or why yet

Then theres the rest of your life, if you are taking the easy route with women, it's likely you are taking the easy route with everything else, especially work/career, which is going to be another cross on the checklist for women your own age.

If all this sounds mean, oh VG you are an asshole blah blah blah, I'm not doing it for fun, doing it to push you in the right direction.

Fuck off all the older women now, pull your finger out, work hard, make money, stop making excuses, stop telling little white lies

Otherwise what is going to happen when you are older, like 60? Not only totally bored with women in that 30+ are range, angry at all of them, not enough money to date a 20 yr old and not enough experience on a day to day basis to just hang out with them, and never quite interested enough in guys to be content with just a boyfriend.

As for young girls being too much about themselves, you guys are just as bad, just dont let yourself see it, which in part IS why the girls are like that. They know in an instant if you just want to fuck them, not interested in anything else. Who are you kidding?

1 person likes this.