Need Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Xander1400, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Xander1400

Xander1400 Members

Hey guys, Lately me and my fiancee have been running into a small issue. When we sleep together, there are a lot of times when my fiancee wakes up in the middle of the night trying to initiate sex, only for her not to remember doing anything the next day. Like the other day, I was sleeping and I woke up to her trying to give me a BJ. I didnt think nothing of it until the next day when she tried to wake me up in the morning to have sex, and I told her that we had just gotten done fooling around and she didnt remember any of it at all. Shes worried, and im not so much but i understand that she is worried so im trying to take this somewhat seriously. I dont deny that she has no memories of the situation. Im just wondering if there is anything we can do. I dont even know what could be causing something like this. Anyone have any advice on the situation?

Small note: woke up to her doing this again this morning, really tried to get a good look at her and her eyes were in this half open state, it was really weird. She even talked, but she was very forceful about things when i tried to turn her down.

2. Xander1400

Xander1400 Members

Hey guys, Lately me and my fiancee have been running into a small issue. When we sleep together, there are a lot of times when my fiancee wakes up in the middle of the night trying to initiate sex, only for her not to remember doing anything the next day. Like the other day, I was sleeping and I woke up to her trying to give me a BJ. I didnt think nothing of it until the next day when she tried to wake me up in the morning to have sex, and I told her that we had just gotten done fooling around and she didnt remember any of it at all. Shes worried, and im not so much but i understand that she is worried so im trying to take this somewhat seriously. I dont deny that she has no memories of the situation. Im just wondering if there is anything we can do. I dont even know what could be causing something like this. Anyone have any advice on the situation?

Small note: woke up to her doing this again this morning, really tried to get a good look at her and her eyes were in this half open state, it was really weird. She even talked, but she was very forceful about things when i tried to turn her down.

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Just one question besides the joke one of "Can I spend the night at your place?"

Is she on sleep meds?

C/S,
    Rev J

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Is she drinking alcohol during the evening?

5. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Is she setting you up for a rape accusation?
    Informed consent and all that.

I'd be making sure she was fully awake before proceeding.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

My first thought is what medications, prescribed or otherwise are in play?

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

please don't double post. merge

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

That's why I asked about sleep meds.

C/S,
    Rev J

9. Xander1400

Xander1400 Members

Nope no sleep meds or alcohol involved. Weve been engaged for 5 years now. i dont think the rape accusation thing would factor with that much time put into our relationship

10. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Five-Year Engagement. Sounds like somebody doesn't want to get married

11. happybubble

happybubble Members

May be you could take her to a doc, may be she has some sleeping probs, or memory issues.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh dude. You try waking me up in the middle of a slumber and my two heels are going to start kicking. :D best just leave me alone. We can sex when I'm awake. :)

13. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

I'm pretty sure is called Sexomnia, it's rare but it does occur. I think it's from extreme anxiety, but I'm not sure. Look it up.

14. diesel#

diesel# Members

Enjoy it while it lasts