Back To The Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It certainly is food for thought.

1 person likes this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Let's say everything pertaining to this birther issue is 100% legit. Clearly it's not going to go anywhere since the establishment and establishment media is going to always side with him being a US citizen while labeling the other side as being a bunch of racist kooks, regardless of the facts.

It's easy to fall into these traps which are designed merely to polarize and marginalize people with certain views that are contrary to what has been deemed "politically correct."

3. Aerianne

I told hubby the same thing.

I don't believe that there's anyway that it would come down to Obama being impeached, even if the proof was 100% beyond dispute.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, exactly. From the very start it wasn't going anywhere.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just generally dont bother with things if I dont trust the source. Are there any forensics experts on board with this who arent famous for their right wing views?

1 person likes this.
  6. Aerianne

Yes. One is in Italy.

7. Aerianne

I think I'll have a look at hubby and his twin's birth certificates from 1959.

8. Aerianne

I was fascinated by the investigation process.

9. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

So with one month left of Obama's tenure they finally get to the bottom of things. Great work FBI !

10. Aerianne

They could do impeachment of his presidency even after his term is over. That's not impossible.

11. The Walking Dickhead

Sadly this wont bring back the legs of all the Pakistani children he blew up.

Time travel is theoretically possible, but no-one has ever achieved it yet, unless Obama is actually from the future?

12. Aerianne

We're talking about impeachment not being impossible; never mentioned time travel.

I'm going to change your name to Twister.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't care if he is from the future, Mars, The Planet of the Apes or Pluto....He is the best President I ever witnessed to the US.

14. The Walking Dickhead

There's even a thread where you can do that.

[​IMG]

15. The Walking Dickhead

To be fair though, there isn't much competition.

16. Moonglow181

Well spoken, polished, educated, calming, inspirational...not the thug that this president elect is and who is already causing more divide and hatred and worry and concern and fear about many things....that I have ever seen.

Obama will always be a true leader in my book.....against all odds.

17. The Walking Dickhead

..until his teleprompter malfunctions.

... for about as long as it took for everyone to realise he was a fraud, and nothing was actually going to change or improve.

18. Moonglow181

His hands were tied....he wanted to do so many things.....so many things..people keep forgetting what and who he was up against, and he accomplished at least some things anyway..

i watched the man and his impassioned speeches before he won the presidency the first time...in spite of what people want to believe about him. he was always educated, inspirational and made sense.....but there is no use my banging my head against walls anymore.....as everyone is going to think what they want to anyway, and I am just making myself sick.

1 person likes this.
  19. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

as long as you understand that my remarks about him being a bigoted moron don't have jack-crap to do with Obama, birth certs or whatever and my opinion of him is based solely on his past performance and nonsense that has emanated from his pie-hole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio
    Joseph Michael "Joe" Arpaio[1] (born June 14, 1932) is an American law enforcement officer and has been the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona from 1993 to January 2017, when he will be succeeded by Paul Penzone. Arpaio has been accused of various types of misconduct, including abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations. A Federal court monitor was appointed to oversee his office's operations because of complaints of racial profiling. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racial profiling in US history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.[2]

Yup, Sheriff Joe sure sounds like a impeccable and trustworthy source of information....

2 people like this.
  20. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

So you don't agree with the Jews chasing the death camp Germans?
    On account of it being all over with!

And yes, it is exactly the same thing, Obama is responsible for millions of Muslim deaths in the middle east.
    And presumably if he was never really president, he must be personally responsible for all the deaths he caused.