Back To The Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, Dec 16, 2016.

1. storch

storch banned

It would probably help if Michelle Obama hadn't call Kenya Barack's home country. She should have know better. It would also help if a literary agent's promotional biography of Obama hadn't indicated that Obama was born in Kenya. They should have known better. But actually, since the author writes the bio, I guess he should have known better.

2. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

His people are ready to chisel him in on Mt. Rushmore.

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

True: both cause confusion.

2 people like this.
  4. storch

storch banned

Yeah, it's just one of those strange coincidences in life that of all the places in the world that that literary agent could have guessed Barack was from, she just happened to guess that it was Kenya. We can assume that it was a guess on her part since she obviously failed to ask him . . . if you can believe that.

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

The fact that his father is from Kenya could have a lot (or everything) to do with what the agent stated...seeing as NOBODY had to "guess" where his father was from. Did YOU know that his father was a senior governmental economist in Kenya and the mother and father met at the University of Hawaii?. His mother has always been very up front and honest about who his father is, and it is very well known....and I have no problem believing that. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. storch

storch banned

I suppose it's possible that the agent forgot that it was Barack's bio that was being written and not his dad's. Otherwise, it does appear that she guessed at Barack's place of birth. I'll bet her face is red. :)

Maybe, being the professional that she was, she determined that since the father was born in Kenya, the son was, too. I mean, why ask Barack when you can make your own assumption based on the father's birthplace?

If only Barack had read his own bio just once, he could have corrected the record right then and there. But then again, maybe he did read it, but mistakenly thought that he was his dad that day. :)

And maybe Michelle called Kenya Barack's home country because she forgot that he has never lived there.

I'm just messin' with ya. There is no doubt that it was just a variation of a typo on the part of the agent because what else could it be?

7. StroggCore

StroggCore Members

I've read this thread and I don't understand. Is Obama's birth certificate real or fake? It won't be surprising, if it really is fake. In our days making fake ID and birth certificates is easy as a cake. For example, one of my friends bought a fake ID from the internet and it looks exactly like the real one, He told me, he had bought it after reading id-hurry review. Telling me, it's not bullshit. I don't appreciate the usage of fake documents, but it was 2 years after he did it and no one still suspects that his ID is fake. I don't know, maybe I will buy one for myself, because I don't like the thought of somebody using my real data for scams or something like that.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You do realize of course that Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Jerome Corsi are both right-wing conspiracy theory nuts

9. StroggCore

StroggCore Members

Sometimes the truth is crazier than any conspiracy theory. But this time... well, maybe this is a bullshit.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know who the sheriff is or his deputy, but I don't like the look of their names.

Eric! likes this.
  11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That surprises me because Corsi sounds a lot like Corso, as in Lieutenant colonel Philip J. Corso who claims to have seen alien bodies and artifacts from the Roswell New Mexico crash

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah but, isn't the right wing always associated with nazis and racists? At best, off name sake value these guys are halvsies. :p

hotwater likes this.
  13. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

I don't know who Corsi is by Arpaio is absolutely a racist. He tried to institute a plan where his officers could go up to any person of color and demand they prove that they are either native born Americans or legal immigrants, all without just cause. Apparently the constitution doesn't mean much when you don't like non white people

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you do realize of course that stroggcore is a spammer.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

20191203_134403.png

hotwater likes this.
  16. StroggCore

StroggCore Members

You do realize of course that I'm a Strogg Core. An evil machine, that has no soul. I'm sending Strogg army right to your house. Prepare to be asskicked. LOL.
    P.S. More seriously - didn't know my comment was spamlike. It sucks.

17. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

Obama or as i call him Obama Ben Kenya was clearly born in Kenya.the book and the video of his wife saying he was from kenya should be enough.but the other issues are also condemng.
    For one,obama spent over 2000000$ fighting the release of his birth certificate when every other president’s birth certificate can be found at ancestor.com.
    When he finally produced something it was a certificate of live birth..but it was not a birth certificate.there is a big difference.a birth certificate is a legal document and a copy is immediately sent to the IMF.
    But a certificate of live birth is a totally different matter.his sister had a certificate of live birth and was undisputedly born in Kenya.
    Then with shades of Hillary clinton,when a birth certificate was finally posted online researchers quickly pointed out it had been shop photoed.it was bogus.it was such a sloppy job that the Hawaiian congress called for the head of the birth certificate agency to come and explain the matter....well she died in a car accident on the way to the hearing..........

Obama’s grandmother also made a video saying obama was born in kenya but it was quickly deleted and his half brother made a video with a copy of a birth certificate showing Obama being born in Kenya.

And then there is the small matter of obama not having a valid social security number.on a publicity shot,he went to sign up for Obama care but the social security department wouldn’t sign him up because they couldn’t verify the SS number he gave them.so he came back the next week with vp Biden and neither submitted SS numbers but were illegally signed up anyway.
    And then....that’s enough