Back To The Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I don'r get the big deal about a 'Birth Certificate' - after all, it;s not that the owner of such had much choice in the matter
    It is because that it was fraudulently presented?
    I think of a lot worse things, like an Arrogant Dictatorial leader who advocates Violent response to free speech, the isolation of peoples, and with a much more dubious history of character

Eric! likes this.
  3. Aerianne

Why it matters is that Obama can be impeached because of this.

What would be the consequences of Obama's impeachment?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so what now, obama symbolically forfeits the last 8 years of wins like a college football team that was caught cheating?

1 person likes this.
  5. Aerianne

As I understand it, every thing he ever signed would be wiped out due to the false presidency.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aerianne

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

For the good of the country it's time that this is swept under the rug.

It is a very big deal but it does no good providing proof now. Trump will overturn what he can but no need to cause chaos on top of that...in fact that stuff that trump does might be all the chaos that this country can handle for a while.

1 person likes this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I get the Impeachment thing but, it's a bit late in the day - whilst no one is above the law - it seems be it a Sports, Pop or TV/Film star or Presidential /World leader the greater the pedestal that they stand upon - the easier it becomes for a target to be - and to what end? - Sensationalism? Profit? or a more cynical reason?

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i have no idea what all he signed, but it seems like there must be things in there that can't possibly just suddenly be gone. you can't just instantly cancel 8 years of government; some things just won't go back.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Which goes with my chaos theory. I wonder if Trump admitting that Obama was a citizen has anything to do with that.
    Actually I expect that it has something to do with it.

11. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The only thing fake was the investigation.

1 person likes this.
  12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

who really gives a shit what that backwoods bigoted moron thinks!?
    Fuck Him!

Ya know, before ya go and start giving credence to bullshit, maybe it would help if you considered the source.

13. Aerianne

Have you watched the videos?

14. Aerianne

No need to get hostile.

15. Aerianne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

1 person likes this.
  16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's an idiotic issue that was designed from the beginning to go nowhere.

I would not be surprised if Obama was not born in the US since we are lied to about everything else. At the same time it's irrelevant in light of so many more important issues.

To me, this is one of those things that the media wanted to come out because it creates controversy. It creates polarization. Mostly it is just a big distraction away from other things that matter.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh its that guy? Yeah i wouldnt really trust him as a valid source on this, i seriously doubt he is above twisting his forensics knowledge to suit his own political agenda.

18. Aerianne

How can you guys try to discuss this when you haven't viewed the videos?

19. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Reminds me of the first book published about the Bermuda Triangle. The people wrote and copyrighted the book, rented a few low rent apartments in the Miami area and made local calls to everyone asking them if they knew anything about the Bermuda Triangle and, of course, they all said, "The What?" They published the book and it made millions even though half the ships listed in it as sinking in the Bermuda Triangle sank in the pacific and several were not even on any ships registry in the world. Last I knew the same people had published nine books on the subject. Ooooh, a real sheriff says its a fake! Is his name Andy Griffith?

1 person likes this.
  20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I actually looked at this whole "birther" thing in depth going back to the time when it first broke, which I believe was back around 2008 or 09.

The thing is, with the resources the government has at their disposal, you think they could have released a birth certificate that at least appeared to look real, or rather not forged. They could have easily produced a birth certificate that did not appear to be forged. And I agree, it is obvious that what was released appears to be forged, but could it be that is what they wanted in order to create hype and controversy, and to label anyone that called that document out as a forgery as a "racist" who hates Obama just because he is black?

The media controls the narrative on every major issue that gains any degree of publicity, so I think it's possible this whole birther issue was brought to attention deliberately in the first place.

I really think it's the same psychological technique that is being used with this ongoing #Pizzagate controversy.