What Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Fluffernutter, Dec 11, 2016.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my favourite show lately is better call saul

1 person likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh yeah, Capt. Major, then Lt. Col Carter is hot [​IMG]?

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

#team haleb

Absolutely, the fashion is the only reason I watch it anymore too.

But I agree once you've invested this much time you have to continue. At least they'll have decent outfits on when the final A is revealed and it doesnt make any sense (because we all know it won't)

I don't know if you're completely caught up..but I'll just say I hate when they introduce new characters, as if there aren't 50 other extraneous characters who weren't treated to proper character development on whom they could focus.

I can't even keep up anymore, I stopped paying attention to detail seasons ago.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I cannot stand aria or Ezra. I think she is a horrible actress and their is nothing appealing about him.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah theyre the worst, amd the show just acts like its okay they started dating when she was 16 and he was her teacher

And please tell me why a psychopath has been watching everyone's every move for years and yet not one person has thought to hang curtains or blinds in their windows?

1 person likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Aria has great hair though

1 person likes this.
  7. Aerianne

IKR!

8. Aerianne

East Los High is another of those teenage/young adult shows. The dancing is really good, usually.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

And eyebrows.

The whole ezria relationship is creepy.
    Actually, it's so stupid they insist on keeping all these old relationships alive...not everyone has to end up with their high school sweetheart, wtf....

Spencer can do better than that ugly Toby.
    Aria can do better too, and I still hope she's crazy and twisted and dark and a psycho.
    Still...she could do better.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've been watching CSI:NY every night lately. It's a pretty cool show, but not as hip as the Miami or Vegas ones. Got a favorite CSI? :)

I tried CSI Cyber too. What ever happened to that show? Didn't they stop making it? I wonder why. Whatever... After I finish watching all episodes made of CSI:NY I'm going to start on Hawaii 5-0. Does anyone watch Hawaii 5-0 (the new one, not the old show from back when)?

11. Aerianne

Famous In Love has alot of good-looking young adults in it. It also has enough adults in it to span the audience gap. It's pretty good and holds my interest.

12. Aerianne

The second half of Season 4 of Vikings is on Hulu now.

13. Slappy Woodstock

Slappy Woodstock Members

Paw Patrol: Pups Saves Christmas
    Alpha & Omega: The Big Fureeze
    Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas

14. Just started watching Peaky Blinders. Pretty good so far...only on episode 3.

15. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Me and DW have been binge watching Wilfred....the US version....on Netflix.

I may have gotten more real, deep, belly laughs from this crazy ass show than any other tv series in history. Jason Gann is hilarious!

There's also a philosophy component to the show. And of course the big million dollar question........what is Wilfred? Why does only Ryan see him? Is it just Ryan's delusion? Is everybody in on a massive joke on Ryan?

https://youtu.be/222uHF53pgo

16. Aerianne

I've been watching "Salem" on Hulu. It's fantastical more than anything.

It's okay to me because I remember reading The Salem Witch Trials as a child and writing a book report on it.

I developed insomnia and mom tried to blame it on all the talk of witches, lol

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I never watch the Telly But if I did it would be the Beverly Hillbillies or the adventures of tom sawyer
    http://youtu.be/DqeO2MHuwPE

18. amber adam

amber adam Members

Hmm well, i like shows with male protagonists who have extremely high intelligence combined with major personality or emotional issues. For some reason I feel at home in this type of shows. I do not hold on to old favorites for too long since shows just keep getting better in my opinion, but the show that immediately came to mind was House starring Hugh Laurie. Even though the series definitely jumped the shark (car through living room, LOL) during the show's penultimate season, I think it would be the series I like best other than maybe, Lost. Or perhaps I just like Hugh enough to put up with a lot of the rubbish bits? As for the why? Because of this, he is possibly a crush. [​IMG]

19. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

these days

[​IMG]

and Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners

I get tired and bored of tv shows after a short while though.
    I watch a show for a month, and then I'm done. Bored.

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm watching "American Gods" season one on Amazon Prime Video. It's pretty good. Anyone else seen it?