One Big O Vs Many Small Os

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by xiangni, Dec 11, 2016.

1. xiangni

xiangni Members

I've been together with my wife for for four years now. I feel I'm blessed to have found someone I feel so compatible with (simultaneous orgasms are a common thing). Up until recently she usually experienced many small orgasms throughout. I love stimulating her orally, which I usually do first for about 20-45 min. She used to cum only once or twice in the beginning of our relationship and by now she says she usually cums too many times to count. After that I usually move inside her for another 15-30 min, during which she also often cums (in the beginning she used to cum once during the night, but now at least a few times during intercourse). Occasionally I perform cunnilingus after I have finished, and although she often only cums once during that we both really enjoy it.

The issue I wonder about is this - on a couple of occasions recently she has experienced a big orgasm after a few smaller ones. It happened once during a longer cunnilingus and once during intercourse while I also stimulated her clitoris with a finger. She asked me how come this only has happened recently (I've had a few partners as far as sex, I'm her first), and to be honest I have no idea. We haven't done much differently, so I figured it might be because we have become more accustomed to each other, we feel safer and more familiar together, and (probably) she feels more confident during sex. Her physical reaction (as far as how she describes it) to the big orgasms are a lot like what I feel when I cum - the orgasm reverberates through the entire body (as opposed to mainly vaginal or clitoral with her smaller ones), and her genitalia becomes very sensitive immediately afterwards.

On the downside (if you could call it that) I have to stop kissing her vulva after the big one - she claims she becomes too sensitive and even light licking will be a bit irritating. Intercourse seems to be ok after the big orgasm, as long as I don't move too vigorously.

I guess the issues I wonder are these, and I'd prefer female input on these - should I aim for the big one every time (it's been such a novel experience for her, and it seems it'll take her a while for it to sink in, so she has not indicated any preference)? Also, from my PoV it is a little bit of an issue (again, if you could call it that) since I really enjoy performing oral, and after a big one I have to stop. Is this something other women have experienced? Also, is it likely she would be more receptive to cunnilingus after a little time has passed after a big orgasm? How much time would it take for the sensitivity to go down? Naturally, we'll figure all this out together but I'm just looking for input here from all the good people who understand the issue better than me.

2. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Well I don't think I can speak for your partner, or any other woman for that matter, but for me the big ones are the best. Although saying that, any O is a good O. After cuming I'm also too sensitive. It probably takes 10 minutes or so (I've never timed it) until I can stand more touching on the outside, but if a guy is inside me when I cum, then it's fine for him to keep going. It's just the outer parts, and the clit that's too sensitive.

3. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She will have multiples but when she has the big O she's done for the night. Often I'll eat her for awhile bringing her several good ones then mount
    Her and we will fuck for awhile. If she is neri g the big one she'll let me know so I can cum inside her and then eat her for awhile again. She will then either use her rabbit while I get hard again which is about 10 to 15 minutes Andy the she will get on top. The big ones come from her on top.
    We then relax!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a senior couple, my wife and I are mature enough to know that a big "O" does not always happen. She is lucky enough to obtain a very good "O" from me giving her oral. I let me come down from it a few minutes, then we fuck. This could be any position,but the best position to give her a grand big "O" is doggy. This position by far is her favorite one. She gets to the edge of the bed and I stand behind her. I love to build her up by short stroking her. Then several deep 7" inch thrust. At this point, I let her take over and control the thrusting. She tilts her butt up and lowers her arms and pounds my cock. She shivers and she is lost in waves of ecstasy. The big"O" is controlling her. She reaches between her legs for rub her clit and to finish the climax. At this time I pump my load deep in her. Don't tell me seniors aren't sexually active. We have sex 3-4 times a week for our health. I am 63 and my wife is 58. I lurk the sexual health of HF. I like to discuss issues that effect seniors.

5. dodge

dodge Members

For my wife it does not matter the size of the O. She is good for only one O and then she becomes to sensitive for any think more. On very rare occasions she will bring herself to a second O. The one O thing started about the time she turned 60.

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I am definitely more sensitive after orgasming and always need a little time before receiving oral again. That's a great time for sex for me though ;-) in general I'd also say aim for the big O

1 person likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kerri, My wife also needs a little time after I do oral on her because her clitoris is fully aroused and needs a few minutes to come down from her "O". I love to allow her to have this blissful time. The good thing is she only needs a few minutes because her clitoris is wanting more and her virginal opening is ready to receive me. She usually gets 2 "O's", then she done.

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I cannot address what your wife might prefer.
    I can tell you that hormone levels, excitement and arousal levels, distractions, even how tired someone might be all affect how an orgasm plays out for a woman.

That's a lot of variables!

I thought I was a one and done until I was in my late 20s.
    By 40, I knew that I could have "popcorn" orgasms, where I just had smaller but oh so many more orgasms, by 45, the hours-long rolling orgasm moved in.
    The earth shattering monsters still happen, but I don't chase them.

I'm more into the soulgasm/bodygasm that is possible.

As for sensitivity after an orgasm from oral, try kissing the area around, as a come-down but still connected.

9. WillButler

WillButler Members

My gf has one big o's and lots of little o's depending on the mood we're in. Sometimes it's we're in the mood to rush to the finish and have one big o together. Sometimes we're in the mood for taking our time and bringing her to hours of little ones

10. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I don't think that you can "plan" to make your love making sessions end any certain way. As humans, our mental moods change from day to day just as our appetites for food changes. Sometimes sex is intense and passionate and other times it is just so so. Don't let the down days worry you so much.

There are, however, a lot of things that you can do, both inside and outside of the bedroom, to make your relationship more fun and exciting. Foreplay can extend and build for hours or even days. It can include hundreds of little gestures, favors, and surprises, many of which have little or nothing to do with sex, but more to do with mood lifting. I've already had wine and dinner ready and waiting as my wife came home from work and she later screwed my brains out. Sometimes I send her sexy texts or simple, "I love you's" and she usually comes home smiling.

The formula is simple...
    If you keep her satisfied emotionally, she'll keep you satisfied sexually.

11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Sometimes after the big O, she lets me know that she would like another smaller O or two. I do the best I can to help.

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

A few days before and during that time of the month, I have longer lasting, more intense O's, and for the rest of the month, I tend to have multiple shorter O's. I don't have a preference, I enjoy both!

1 person likes this.