Uncut

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by John1234567, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is the first time I've heard women say they like uncut dicks. Amazing.....

2. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

curiousbear and Candybuttons like this.
  3. Eric!

Those mofos look pretty scary!

4. Bryce

I’ve actually had several girls say that to me. Although, I’ve heard girls say the opposite too. I think it mostly depends on where they’re from and what they’re most familiar with.

Are you uncut Eric?

5. Bryce

I suspect that’s no longer a menu item, lol.

6. Eric!

Cut. And content.

7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Omg I also think the two feel different. I didn’t want to say it because I wasn’t sure if it was all in my head.
    The uncut ones feel bigger and softer. Hard but with a softness somehow. Idk it’s hard to desribe.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

See its the cut cocks that scare me. Like. Lol you get the ones that look alright I guess, then other where the head is a completely different shape to the shaft, really red heads on them and everything. Every natural one I ever saw in a movie looked normal once the skin came back, but once you get it cut that's it you gotta live with that. And there's plenty that aren't cut right if online video chat rooms are anything to go by which I think they are.

And what about the desensitisation of the penis head that has been cut? Just sits in underwear rubbing into all those chemicals from washing machine. I bet it's a completely different feeling from being uncut to cut.

9. Bryce

Ah, gotcha. I think most guys would probably say they were content with what they’ve got either way. In America anyway, most guys never really have the choice since it’s done a birth. I think guys are probably more obsessed with size than their circumcision status.

10. Bryce

Well technically an uncut penis has to be thicker since circumcision is removing tissue from the organ which doesn’t grow back. Theoretically it shouldn’t be enough to cause a significant or noticeable difference though. But in general the uncut ones do look thicker around the shaft to me.

11. Eric!

Well...I guess uncut dicks are in these days. The first woman was literally obsessed with em. That's good. Uncut dick victory going on around here, glad to see new shit happening

Bryce likes this.
  12. Candybuttons

Ok that makes sense. I guess the softness I feel is the extra skin moving.

13. Bryce

Different strokes for different folks. As a bisexual man, I don’t discriminate between cut or uncut. I play with em all, lol. They each have different advantages and disadvantages. I actually like the variety, and the mystery of figuring out what different guys have.

Tower69 likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What's the actual disadvanage of an uncut penis though other than American girls are squeamish when they look at a natural man naked?

15. Bryce

Most likely. When my dick is inside a vagina, the lips and walls of the vagina grip the skin and causes the foreskin moves back and forth with the thrusting. So that’s probably the sensation you’re feeling. Well, not “you”, lol, but you get what I mean. That can’t really happen the same way if the dick doesn’t have movable skin.

Candybuttons likes this.
  16. Candybuttons

9DF3ABE5-B98A-4A60-B26D-E37C43BAA8DB.jpeg

Bryce likes this.
  17. Bryce

This mostly depends on the guy (and his personal hygiene habits), but an uncut penis basically requires the same level of attention as a vagina would. You have to wash it everyday (including all of the folds and crevices) to avoid a fishy odor l. I’ve never had that problem, but I have heard a friend of mine say that his foreskin is a bit tighter, so he doesn’t always retract it when he cleans it. That would be the only practical advantage to not having foreskin to me. But I also believe foreskin has a lot more advantages than disadvantages.

18. Bryce

Also, keep in mind that a lot of chicks (presumably in America) are just ignorant. I had a girlfriend years ago who after dating and having sex for like two months one day said she thinks uncut penises are gross, and she probably couldn’t date a guy who was uncut. This was during a drunk, truth or dare game with a bunch of friends. But after she said it, I looked over at her like she was crazy and said: “you know I’m uncut right?”. Then she argued with me about whether I was uncut! Keep in mind I had been inside of her at least 4 or 5 times prior to that. Everyone laughed like she was having a Jessica Simpson moment. But anyway she changed her mind about uncut dicks after that and admitted that she was only judging off of one she saw on the internet and off of what other girls say. So apparently she didn’t know the difference, or never actually looked at it close up before. Maybe she never saw it flaccid before? Who knows.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This has always been one of the most irritating subjects to read over the years especially from a woman's perspective American women I mean. Like us woman have so many insecurities with our bodies but will callously demean a normal man who had a normal set of folks who chose to keep him normal. Lol. Yeah I'll never get it. No wonder Euro men don't really travel to states looking for a fun time.

Its all good my Euro boys when Irm is no longer curious and goes full bi, I will suck on all your uncut cocks. :p

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, well, I haven't slept with a guy in a looooooooong time. So, I wouldn't say I like them exactly. I just recall it feeling different and actually having that preference.