Uncut

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by John1234567, Dec 11, 2016.

1. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

all my past asian boyfriends were uncut. my current black boyfriend from usa is circumsized. his taste much better to me during oral sex. i am not sure if that is because it circumsized or much bigger than asian guys i dated.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Circumcision, past the religious aspect, was introduced to discourage masturbation and that's all. It has no bearing on cleanliness (some studies think it could even be detrimental as the foreskin is a protective barrier against infection), taste, size, or any of these things. These aspects are completely down to the individual. It's a common misconception that a 'cut' penis is cleaner, it's not, it's just that when circumcision was introduced hygiene was pretty non-existent still but these days a simple shower or washing your penis in a sink is enough to keep it more than clean enough.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Studies also say an uncut penis is less likely to get yeast infections or transmit disease. Also most guys are lazy so wiping/cleaning foreskin is likely not happening

4. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Once I was old enough to know that there were basically two types of penises, I have to say I much prefer being uncut as it’s something of a novelty here in the US where most guys are cut. I’ve never actually had any complaints, and if anything felt that it was something that made potential partners (female and male) even more curious about or interested in. I always felt confused when I’d hear guys saying that they prefer to be cut. Especially since it appears to make something as simple as masturbation seem more difficult.

5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think uncut is more common now. I’ve tried both, they both feel good, the uncut one seems more sensitive and you have to be more careful with it and also the uncut one is easier to play with because u don’t need lube.
    The Cut one is more visually pleasing because the head is exposed and it’s sexy to see.

Bryce likes this.
  6. Bryce

I think it’s because of that visual reason that most of us uncut guys generally tend to show dick pics or nude pics with the foreskin back so that the observer doesn’t think it’s ugly, or just assumes it’s circumcised. Cheap tricks of the trade!

Candybuttons likes this.
  7. bunnygirl

i think cut is more common on christian men and uncut on hindu and buddist men. that is my experience in past

curiousbear likes this.
  8. Bryce

Not really. Most Christians worldwide are no doubt uncut. The only majority Christian population that would be circumcised are Americans. Jews and Muslims would almost always be circumcised though.

9. bunnygirl

not my experience in taiwan but maybe world wide you are correct

Bryce likes this.
  10. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I like both, but what I don’t like is when he doesn’t clean it, cut or uncut. I suppose I like the look of a cut one a bit more, but a nice sexy penis on a nice sexy man is hot either way.

curiousbear and Bryce like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I was going to try a boy he'd have to be uncut. Don't want any 99.9% boys they gotta be all there 100% the way nature intended.

Bryce likes this.
  12. Bryce

I take it you’re mostly into girls then?

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I'm a fruity girl. :p

I also get a kick out of Americans getting the shits with my relentless pursuit of uncut cocks. :p

14. Bryce

Do you have a preference?

15. Bryce

What do you mean?

Have you tried a guy before?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hell no. I'm still pure. :p

And I mean that, American guys are mostly cut, and they get upset when woman say they don't like cut guys. They also get more upset when I say that they'e oy 99.9% male. :D

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Guys wear underwear into the shower over there?

18. Bryce

Oh, gotcha. Yeah, I could definitely see how that might be offensive to some guys. But hey, you like what you like. But how do you know which one you’d prefer if you’ve never had either? Have you seen many penises?

19. Bryce

That’s weird!

20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.jpeg

Candybuttons likes this.