Bi-Curious I Think? Help Me Navigate...

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Bchop26, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Bchop26

Bchop26 Members

Hi all! I'm new here. I'm 26 and have a toddler that's my everything. I've been "straight" my whole life. I went to school and moved to San Francisco for college which opened my eyes to a whole new world basically. I've never been with a woman, because I was a virgin when I started college and started dating a guy almost right away and stayed with him on and off for the past 7/8 years. I know, boring lol. Anyways, I have an amazing daughter out of it so that's good. He and I always joked about me being bi or a lesbian because I started not being that into sex. And I've always found women attractive. While in SF I fell hard for a manager of mine and that was my first non straight crush. Nothing happened and they don't even know. But since then I've fantasized about being with women, I've wanted to and had the urge to kiss them and even fuck them. Which makes me sound like such a douche since I've never had a non straight anything. If I were to go to a gay bar, 1)what are the odds anybody would even talk to me 2) how do you even bring up to said person you've never even kissed a girl 3)would that be a complete turn off and finally (not that I'm searching for a relationship but...) does my chances of finding a girlfriend go down because I have a daughter and how the heck do you even bring that up?

BTW I'm not living in SF anymore but there is a gay scene where I'm at not that I've been to it lol.

Another side note, and TMI maybe, but if I were to potentially meet someone and that led to sex, does it just click for most people? The actual act I mean? Like, the idea and thought about tongue fucking a woman is SUCH a turn on but that doesn't mean I'd be good at it lol. And I know that's not the only aspect to lesbian sex but I mean, it's gotta be the best part right lol. Can I be horrible at it? So nervous about that.

Thank you!

2. Becky531

Becky531 Members

I wish I had advice. II'm commenting because I am in the same place as you. I'm very curious but have no clue how to meet someone. I have 2 kids and very little free time

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Tis Simple......The Reason So Few Responded Was Because The OP Was A Troll....[​IMG]

And You Sir Are....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Oh! Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen Glen - what am I going to do with you?

1 person likes this.
  5. cherrypiefly

cherrypiefly Guest

Just go online or to gay bars