Pilger: The Coming War With China (Documentary)

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by The Walking Dickhead, Dec 7, 2016.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the thing is, what will prevent this, is that we're all going to be already too sick and dying from what we've done to the environment furst.
    the end result for the human species will be quite similar, but the process more painful, drawn out longer, and much less entertaining.

2. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

'We' meaning 'we Americans' ........ because nobody else in the world is involved in this shit.

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I'm Scottish

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Can't see the Scots having much to do with the end of the world.

5. The Walking Dickhead

Apart from the war on drugs and the war on terror, which Scotland is a part of..

Oh, and trident.

6. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Scotland is a subjugated country, it doesn't play any part in the world but is a vassal state of the Queen.

7. The Walking Dickhead

A bit like America, some might say

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If you take the news too literally perhaps.

9. The Walking Dickhead

Manchester Arndale centre (I was 1 mile from it when it happened)
    The London Underground
    Prestwick Airport
    Paharganj in Delhi
    The German Bakery in Pune

These are all places that suffered terrorist attacks after I was there.

10. Asmodean

And I could name hundreds of other place that ARE safe. So everywhere is kind of pushing it.

Besides, are those places still dangerous? Or have they just been dangerous on one or a few occasion ;) (I understand of course that an international airport always has to be wary of some dangers. Just saying it is not dangerous there all the time just because 'terrorists' or something)

1 person likes this.
  11. The Walking Dickhead

I'm just saying, you don't know when and where a terrorist could strike. I spent 6 weeks in the German Bakery in Pune. I could have been in there when it happened. Statistically though it's a low chance.

If there's a nuclear war we'll all be fucked, the whole world will be plunged in to a nuclear winter.

12. Asmodean

I understand. That's why I am putting it in perspective. Sure there were a few horrible moments at lets say the london underground or the Bataclan. But is it still really dangerous in those places? Would you avoid these 2 examples now because of these happenings? I don't. Well I may look around a bit more in the subway to be honest, but probably not feel scared at all. The Bataclan though. I don't see the point avoiding that place in order to avoid danger.

13. The Walking Dickhead

I live out of the city now, and I feel safer there to be honest. That said, who is to say terrorists might not strike a random village somewhere and wipe everyone out. I don't lose much sleep over this, don't worry.

14. Asmodean

Didn't expect you :) Just dislike it when people make the whole world out to be a dangerous place because of such happenings while frankly there is a very big chance we won't see something like it with our own eyes.

15. The Walking Dickhead

Thank you for putting things into perspective Mr Asmo lol [​IMG]

16. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Perhaps, the concern should be more on the coming war with Russia.

The Chinese economy is going well and they are hence not suicidal. The Russians are in a desperate situation , and there is a risk of a nuclear war there.

Problem is that the west did not put enough effort in building up democratic institutions, structures and a democratic culture in Russia which includes free accountable press and media. This could have brought about a domino effect in nearby china as well.

Putin has now like the previous tsars and soviet rulers, brought up an ironclad regime over there. A positive is that the youth are disgruntled him and uses tools like facebook to express their opposition to putin.

17. lode

lode Banned

Who knows really.

It sort of seems with as many nuclear weapons as we have, conventional warfare between China and the US would inevitably end in nuclear warfare so severe there would be no winners. That's why common wisdom says we made it out of the cold war. Although in retrospect we know that there were at least two situations where we know we were shockingly close to it.

I'm not convinced that Humans are smart enough to look out for their own best interests. The advantage the US has in Sino relations that we didn't in the cold war are incredibly codependent financial situations. If it did come to that, I suspect we'd see a bitter trade war first.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

race war, china war, anything else war, unless it happens REAL soon now, people are going to be too busy being sick and dying from what we've done to the environment, to even think about making war with anybody who isn't close enough to throw a rock at or poke with a stick, and is just as sick and dying themselves.

19. The Walking Dickhead

Sure thenmax, none of these things have shown any signs of happening. There is no war in the middle east.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it was the timing i was refuring to. middle east is mostly small arms fire, areal bombardment, drones, and, over there (to anyone who isn't living there or fleeing from it).
    the chumpster does seem determined to stirr something up with china.
    but he's also just as determined to bring about the ecopocalypse.