New World Order

Discussion in 'The Media' started by bigbootybrebrex, Dec 6, 2016.

?

is the new world order real ?

1. is the new world order just a conspiracy?

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. is the new world order real?

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. bigbootybrebrex

bigbootybrebrex Members

Hi, just wondering if anyone here has heard the conspiracy and your thoughts? Im not completely sold to the idea but I have yet to eliminate it. A lot of strange things happening in the world today.

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I don't understand how this poll works

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Strange things have always been, are, and will be happening upon this Earth we call Terra

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't think it's entirely going according to plan.The future doesn't conform to such like-minded predictions and machinations.Is much stranger all together.Enjoy.

5. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

The first time I heard the words "new world order" was from George Bush senior. We said, "what is he talking about?" They are referring to a one world government. The elimination of borders and national identity. It's for real. Whether it's good, or bad depends on your point of view. We here in the U.S. are having our standard of living reduced. Chaos (migrants causing problems and wars for example, and other destabilizing tactics), are being introduced world wide to destabilize governments thus making them ripe for absorption into the one world government to be run by globalists and global industries. That brings us to Brexit and the election of Trump. We are rejecting the concept of a one world government. The people of the world are getting wise to this global concept and is fighting back. It's interesting and scary to watch.

Study the alternative media on the net. Such as the Drudge Report, Infowars.com, etc.. Ask yourself what makes more sense? What goes with what we are seeing? The lamestream media kept telling us how hillary was so far ahead of Trump, but nobody showed up to her events. Thousands of people showed up to Trump's rallys. It made sense that he was way ahead of hillary. ...for an example. That's why I started watching the alternative media outlets. The globalists are panicing and claiming that the alternative media is putting out "fake" news when it is the lamestream media that has been lying in an attempt to sway our perception of what's happening.

Check it out. Study and think for yourself. It's great that you have the courage to ask this question. Good on you!

V/S

2 people like this.
  6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

So if it's not a conspiracy it's real? Can't fault your logic there. Sigh

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's a real conspiracy.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's a theory. I believe in it when I see it (or when I see convincing proof or elaboration as to why it is more than just a theory). Nobody has convinced another person about this who wasn't already inclined to believe it is a real thing :p I am open to be convinced. But most people who are certain that it is real shut down when I ask why exactly it is so certain to them, and not just a worthy and intriguing idea/theory. Isn't that telling?

9. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The US empire has a military equal to the next six or seven largest in the world combined and the dollar underscores practically every economy in the world. An estimated 1,700 international conglomerates run the world economy, but they all use the same cutthroat poker approach. The money and the guns behind it are what have always run the world and so long as weapons are the largest manufactured export of the largest exporter in the world its absurd to think borders will disappear. If anything, the US has created new borders such as Kuwait, which never existed until created the country in order to pump oil out from under Saddam Hussein. Without borders, there's nobody to buy your weapons and no way to rule the world.

10. The Walking Dickhead

Because it's pretty bloody obvious that in this day and age that there are bound to be some people, corporations somewhere plotting a way to control the world. Of course they are. Add some modern technology and 7 billion people most of whom are extremely stupid and easily led, coerced into line and there you go. It's been done throughout all of history, now the world is a smaller place. Of course there is a new world order, or one in the pipeline.

It's like asking "do you think the world is run by bad people?" Of course it it is!

11. The Walking Dickhead

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Probably depends what you mean by "New World Order". I think there are people that are power hungry who will likely have a significant influence in streamlining things such as culture, policies and such to make a more globalized structure but I don't think there is some ancient super people or Shape-Shifting Lizards that have been determining the course of human civilization for eons.

1 person likes this.
  13. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM2Fi1rhYqc

14. traderhorne

traderhorne Members

I'm sort of tawn here, because I hate nationalism, patriotism, all that stuff, but the last thing I want is big media folks running the entire world, not that they aren't already! but surely it would be worse in a new world order...
    Most religions teach that God will bring about a new world with only his standards. Now that I could get behind I think, but the secular idea of an nwo, yes it'd get read of nationalistic stuff but it's a bit of a price to pay... I hope this makes sense.

1 person likes this.
  15. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I always get confused by this and have a hard time believing sometimes. Is it truly real or just a conspiracy theory created to scare everyone? I've seen a bunch of videos on Youtube and watched some even. Just honestly not sure what to believe.

1 person likes this.
  16. The Walking Dickhead

I don't know what the fuck is going on either.

I've talked to Ken o Keefe on facebook, I questioned him on something and he responded. And now I can't comment on his facebook feed.

He seems like a good guy, knowledgable and integral. But is he? I don't know. I retain an open mind.

He's right on 9/11 being a false flag though, and everyone needs to wake and see this. if you are unsure about stuff then doing some research into 9/11 with an open intelligent mind is a good place to start. When you finally realise, because I didn't for over ten years I bought the official story. I talked to fellow engineering colleagues at the time and they discoutned my theory at the time that there must have been explosives used to bring the towers down. Now with age and wisdom I can say with no doubt in my mind that there were some sort of explosives or advanced weapons used to bring the towers down. You don't need to be an expert in anything to see that.

o Keefe went on a mission to help the Palestinian people with a guy who ended up getting arrested near the houses of parliament a few months ago with a bag of knives and that's still going on and I'm going to keep checking up on it periodically because I don't believe the news. But who the fuck knows.

I think Ken o Keefe is a genuine person, but I have doubt. he has his critics like any messiah.