You Decide

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by abarambling, Dec 6, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Awesome piercing. I actually thought you were a female. But, that's not here or there. So, whatever.

I had an industional. Absolutely fucking hated that shit. Never again. As for genital piercings, I did enjoy those. I had four, and they were totally worth it. They made me feel pretty. And in control of my body.

1 person likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I am commonly mistaken for female on this forum due to my avatar, but I like her so.. I will leave it the same; at least for now.

1 person likes this.
  3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Have you really never seen someone with a piercing that you thought didn't suit them due to placement? Fair enough, but I have.

Yup, people should do whatever the fuck they want to do.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You see what you want to see, not what actually is or isn't. So, to you because you wanted to see that... a particular piercing didn't suit, but that's not here or there. It has little to no merit to reality. If you want to go that route, then all piercings don't look good on people, same goes with all piercings do.

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

No, it's your posting style... not the avator that got me thinking you were a female. You have sentiment in your posts, which most men on forums I've been to, including this one... don't have that. It's either all about sex, debate, insults or jokes with them.

1 person likes this.
  6. autophobe2e

What I see is subjective, true, but that's not the same as "seeing what I want to see". I have no reason to "want" to see someone with a piercing that I don't think suits them. I don't mean to get the arse, but if you want to go that route, that all subjective opinions are completely meaningless, then why bother asking for them?

I was attempting to give honest advice as best I could. This came across as needlessly hostile.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Oh. I was just disagreeing with you on there being such a thing of suiting piercings. That's all. No biggie. Well, more like no hostility-gie. That's a word. Trust me, it is.

8. autophobe2e

Fair play, no worries.

I'll add it to me dictionary :)

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

In all fairness, before I even made the thread I had the thought that the thread wouldn't get any replies because I don't have a photo of myself to go along with the thread, because most people are like you... they think piercings depends on the person's look. So, I was expecting a comment like yours, anyways. Or no to very little comments. But, you know... I like to bite. And I was bored.

10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

To be honest I don't really understand piercings. They seem like torture, and they rarely improve someone's appearance. I mean, some girls look cute with certain piercings, but they also look cute without them.

I especially dislike the look of males with ear piercings. Just...I dunno. Not my jam.

So my vote is to stay as you are. :).

My favorite piercing, if I had to pick, is a septum. But you already have that, so.

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

With no help from you guys, I think I have decided. Of course, this is always subject to change. And of course, there is a high possibility I won't get anything. Triangle and VCH. No surface outer labia piercing again. Tongue. Both my nostrils. I would love to get my nipples pierced again, but the sucky part about having those piercings was that my nipples were always erect. And you can imagine how bad that was. If I ever get a breast reduction surgery, which I really want to have one, but I doubt I ever will get the chance to, then I will get the piercings. Maybe my nipples won't be erect with smaller breasts. I don't know. But, those are all the piercings I've decided on. Surely, not as many as before, but still a few little delights.

12. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

I was gonna say septum, but you said you already have it... So... Belly button! I love the jewelry. Or stretch your ears.

13. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

Dammit I was too late! Lol!

14. Maid A. Milking

Maid A. Milking Members

Sorry, got here too late!!