Girlfriend Seeing Her Boss? Need Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Guune12, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Agreed. You're old. =p

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

age is just a number, and my number is just an old one.

3. footballalways

footballalways Banned

this is probably not gonna end well.................

4. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

Be thankful you found out her true nature before you got married or had kids. Going forward, don't take any chances on getting her pregnant (don't trust her BC either). Starting dating, meeting girls online, or socializing. Plan to move out or move her out. If she comes pleading back because you are acting totally different, don't trust her. She's trying to justify using a man for emotional support who wants to fuck her... he knows the game and you should too at your age. He's just working on her until something happens to push things over the edge.

5. postwoman

postwoman Members

Get out while you can. Anyone who can try and justify cheating is never going to make you happy. As some previous users mentioned, by happy you found out now before you tied the knot.

6. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Boss best give the GF a really nice bonus. Lack of nice bonuses coming in generally means tales will be told and legs tend to get broke. It is so ugly, make it pretty with lots of green paper! Bonuses pay off, boss-man!

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife wasn't actually having sex with her boss, but when his hot-tempered wife was told that they sat together during office happy hour events, she made her husband fire my wife. He helped her get an even better job that paid more and lasted 20 years. Office relationships can be dangerous in a lot of ways.

8. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

All I will say is that as a boss for 44 years, I would worry if I was you. Some girls have fantasies about sex with their boss. Men in charge are perceived as alpha males who would make great mates to share their genes with. That is a genetic design of men and women. In the past women were attracted to men who were great warriors, hunters and fighters. These days it is wealth, power, and success which attracts women. I know and I does not matter if they are married or in a relationship.

My best friend who was a chemist in a big name pharmaceutical company, lost his wife to her boss. Women spend 8-9 hours a day with an alpha male who treats them well, exhibits the trappings of success and lends them a sympathetic ear when they bitch about their male partners. I would worry about any woman who showed an interest in an alpha male who was successful. It is a genetic thing and lord knows I have seen every boss of mine cheat on his wife with married employees, male or female. In some companies it was like a dating service at work with couples hooking up just for sex outside of marriage or relationship, but sometimes it turned into more. When you work close with someone, share victories, hardships and a slew of emotions, there will be an attraction. I had a tight leash on my wife when it came to getting too close to her bosses. I know how bosses are. :)

magickman likes this.