Christmas Tree As A Phallic Symbol

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by thefutureawaits, Dec 1, 2016.

1. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Old pagan fertility phallic symbol. Now it's in almost all homes. The po!e as penis, The ornaments as testicles, tinsil as semen, the wreath as the vagina

SovereignBeing11 likes this.
  2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

This explains the funny dancing

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is extremely vague. What sort of paganism?

1 person likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This needs to be moved to the bullshit thread.

2 people like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I didn't want to say too much. Actually I wanted Tyr to come in and rip it to pieces. :D

I googled it. Seemed to be a few websites with information. Since it's nothing I've heard of or practiced.. dismissed.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Wouldn't we put up mushrooms if that was the case...or at least palm trees.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah the traditional pines etc. don't really resemble a penis.
    A pagan fertility symbol would be the love heart which represented the buttox, or a rabbit limb because rabbits always humping hehe.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hmm, i never realized just what the angel on the top of the tree was up to until now.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

there is an old joke about that. I am too lazy to type it all out but the basic is that Santa was pissed off and an angel asked "what do you want me to do with this star?" It was by Charlie prose. He was the best clean comedian I knew until comedy central came out.

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No...

The Christmas Tree was bought from the Pagans by Donald Trump's rich ancestors.

11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Isn't most trees phallic is some way. Not even close to as dysturbing as how many nursery rhymes are linked to morbid events.

1 person likes this.
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

pagan is one of those words, like indiginous, that represent a very diverse and hetroginous multiplicity of cultures. undoubtedly in many, trees were connected with fertility, as were rather a number of other things at other times of year. on the other paw, though this may also have been partially anti-celtic old religion propiganda, executed political criminals may have been some of the earlier ornaments. of trees in public places. i believe they thought too highly of trees themselves to chop them down and somehow drag then inside their shelters. but again, since there were lots of different cultures, it is likely people in different places did different things.

there was a yule log, that i think was used for the timing of telling of stories, by how long it burned. and certainly the smell of pine needles is good for good dreams.