Lasting Longer.... (Merged Threads)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by antx, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

The tradeoff for young guys cumming quickly is they also recover quickly for round 2 :) it's okay to just run with that

1 person likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Here' s quick tip I learned years ago, if you want to last longer. After and only after you have done oral on her and she has reached her big "O", she will be ready too take you. Start in the missionary position and enter her libia only. Just pop the head of your cock in. Do not go balls deep at this time. Do 10-12 short strokes or more if you like. Remember ,this is a big pleasure zone her, so don't ram past it. Just keep a mental count of the short strokes, then one long balls deep stroke. Do this and subtract a short stroke and add a balls deep stroke. About half way through the count down take short break and do doggie. I am a senior guy and this technique has served my wife and I well. She loves doggie and pushes back on me and then it is pounding time. Hope this helps.

1 person likes this.
  3. odin1

odin1 Members

Hey guys,

I guess I am an average guy, who can last between 5-10 minutes, while changing positions and such. The problem comes when I am very very horny or when my GF plays with herself while I fuck her.

1) What should I do about coming early when I am horny (I mean horny like horny. When you get up in the morning and just can't wait for the sex which will be in the evening)? If I jerk off 1 hour before sex, I won't cum that much when we have sex together...

2) I just can't withstand when my girl plays with herself while I fuck her. (Withstand in a good way, I love watching that). Seeing her hand playing with her clit and moaning makes me cum so fast. I wanna change that....

I would really welcome the answer to the second question.

Thank you guys, appreciate that,
    Odin

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

At least you're getting laid...

5. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

Close your eyes and don't watch?

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is the amount of cum more important than the amount of minutes? ..Trying to set a record?

7. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

In a word, EDGING!

(and 5 -10 minutes is actually probably above average duration for sexual intercourse)

8. odin1

odin1 Members

Thanks, that helped me...

No it's not, but still...

I mean 5-10 minutes while normal sex. When she starts playing with herself, it can be even like 1-2 minutes.

It's not that easy bro.

9. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Are you stroking or penetrated during her masturbation?

I suggest you stop both, and simply enjoy her act and orgasm. Kissing and caressing her as she wanks is good.

Then...........

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Aren't you guys supposed to think about sports or something?

2 people like this.
  11. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Tried that, did not work!

Same with the cold shower idea when i was a teenager. Caused more arousal, ETC, than it stopped.

12. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Earplugs? Lol

13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2) I just can't withstand when my girl plays with herself while I fuck her. (Withstand in a good way, I love watching that). Seeing her hand playing with her clit and moaning makes me cum so fast. I wanna change that....

i wouldn't change a damn thing. Are you able to get aroused fairly quickly after the 1st 5-10 minutes- (back to back orgasm) or is it a done deal the rest of the evening? I would get my nut, and if you have more energy, keep going. Give her more attention by caressing and licking anywhere she likes, watch her masturbate and then sex her up some more. Just keep going man!

2 people like this.
  14. jmadre

jmadre Member

^^
    Well said.

1 person likes this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

17. jmadre

jmadre Member

I don't think that's the particular sport one needs to think about , if you're trying to prolong...

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU!