First Time

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by OfficerGiantWang, Nov 29, 2016.

1. OfficerGiantWang

OfficerGiantWang Members

Hello, i'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, i'm not so good with forms. But I guess i'll start, so I took my first tab Saturday (11/26/2016) at 3:00pm and it lasted till around 4am once I finally fell asleep, later that day I woke up feeling quite weird (note: now it is sunday) like almost like nothing was real but I didn't really try to worry because I knew it was apart of the come down kinda, I ended up falling asleep later that day around 7 because I was really worried and nothing really felt right and I was just kinda freaking out. So I woke up the next day (monday now) and I noticed things were still kinda weird and off and I felt really worried and scared, like when i laid down to watch tv just looking outside made me un-easy so I ended up falling back asleep around 1pm and woke up at 4pm and I woke up almost having a panic attack in a way for like no reason, just maybe because of how everything felt. So finally the night came I laid down around 8 trying to go to sleep and I actually started having positive thoughts like my old self and wasn't so worried anymore and I kind of felt a little bit normal for a second, so i fell asleep and woke up (which is now today) my mom woke me up for school and I just told her I wasn't feeling so good and she let me stay home, so I woke up later today and I still feel really weird and out of place and worried and my emotions are off the wall, like I have super bad anxiety and I think the LSD fucked me up for good, like when will I start feeling human or just myself again, like when I think back on good times I had like with my friends I feel like I wont ever have a good time like that again, I'm just so fucking worried that this LSD screwed me up and I just want to know if I will be okay soon or maybe there is something I can do to like feel normal and okay again. I broke down and cried a few times over this because i'm so worried and I just really want to be okay. There is honestly no way I can describe the feeling of how I feel. It just makes me so sick to my stomach. Please help.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I had trouble following your timeline of events but LSD is a very powerful mind-altering drug. A lot of the impressions and feelings during the trip can have a lasting impact after the trip. I'd say that you probably were not in the best mindset at the time going into the trip, perhaps it made you face some fears, worries, etc. that were up until then unrealized, but just acknowledge them if you need to, maybe find some hobby or outlet to help you if need be.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LSD can be a powerful experience. You will have to process the trip and in time I think you will feel "normal" again. It is possible in a small number of people for psychedelics to bring out mental issues such as schizophrenia. But this very rare and if that happens it was already going to be an issue for anyway at some point. But this does not sound like that to me. You got smacked in the face it will take some time to deal with it. I agree that you probably tripped in a bad state of mind and now those issues are on your mind. Personally I find LSD really shows me things I need to change. More than once the trip is good but after I just know I have to fix something or I will not be happy.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you will be OK in a short while. get some quality rest, eat some healthy food and stay hydrated, get some exercise...you will be back to your old self in no time