How To Laugh Your Ass Off In Home Depo

Discussion in 'Living on the Earth' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 28, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its simple, you walk through the garden section with a buddy where all the dumb ass suburbanites load up on their Round Up and other toxic waste and make the following jokes very loud so everyone around hears.

1. Hey look we should get a few gallons of round up, I bet that will taste great in the drinking water a few weeks after it rains.

2. No lets get the all in one fertilizer bug killer stuff and after we put it down watch the dumb ass birds eat it wile the peck around for seeds and bugs and see how sick they get.

3. Dude I need another 50lb bag of the super weed and feed toxic bug killer shit, last time it rained and washed it all down the drain and into in the bay before it did anything.

You get the idea, be creative, the looks you get are priceless.

The best really is standing in front of the real toxic stinking stuff and saying "I bet that will taste great in the drinking water a few weeks after it rains"

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Stand right here and say it to your buddy front of as many costumers as possible "Dude I bet all this shit will taste great in the drinking water a few weeks after it rains"

Then look at peoples faces LOL !

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Small things...

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Amuse...

Cheers Glen.

5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its what makes worth living.

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I also did this same sort of thing the week we had the red tide and all the dead fish washed up. Down by the jetty kept saying it as we walked near new people.

"That sucks all the dead fish but all the suburbanites need to keep those lawns green"

If I really had ears on me I would explain to my buddies how the green lawn suburbanite people that caused the red tide suffer from narcissistic personality disorder and that how game of my lawn is greener than yours with the chemicals is just the thing for that constant need for admiration they suffer from.

Being really obnoxious but those dead fish pissed me off.

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't find this very funny.Are you that desperate for a laugh to be bothered to do this.Lame and childish.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i like to pee into the reservoir while shouting "i bet this will taste great in the drinking water in a few weeks"