Coke Fatal?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Toast_most, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Toast_most

Toast_most Members

What is a fatal amout of cocaine via snoring/eating?

Example: sally desides to do eat 3g in under a hour. While billy snorts 3g. Do they live?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

small amounts of cocaine can be fatal for people with heart problems.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It kills people! As far as the threshold for overdose is concerned I would imagine it varies depending on the person and the cocaine. I've not really done much coke, but I shouldn't have gotten away with the amount that I did do. Some folks just like to tempt fate. If I were you, and I had the choice, I'd stay away from it. If I had it all to do over again I would never take chances on something that I consider so trivial.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That's like asking how many cigarettes does it take to get cancer.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

let's just assume no.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you had pure coke you would be surprised how little it takes to OD. But that level of purity is highly unlikely unless you know some serious players.
    Even your dealer who says his stuff is pure does not have stuff like this. I am talking the first few hands to touch it usually Spanish. That's why it works so well cutting. People will never know how much they are getting fucked because that line still got them high. If you were to mix it with alcohol that alone makes it possible to OD. Overall it's not something worth it to me. But honestly the average user getting stepped on coke with a tolerance can and does use without issue many times.

7. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

Um well I went throufh a ball tonight. I sniffed maybe a gram or so and then ivd the rest. Then drank. And now took some. Cid. So I'm sure ur ok lol

1 person likes this.
  8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

should we be worried that he posted this and then disappeared?

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

He might have just been looking for advice...got it and that was enough.

10. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

This exactly. It really depends on the person. There was that guy who had just been signed to the NBA who went out to party, did coke for the first time, and died of a heart attack.

Think about it - cocaine is a local anesthetic, and these kinds of drugs completely block all transmission of the nervous system where they bind. So if you are unusually sensitive, or get too much coke into your heart, you can block the transmissions of the nervous system to the heart, leading to heart attacks/arrhythmia etc. "

Not to say that this is super common, but just something to keep in mind.