#pizzagate - Is This Just A Crazy Alt-Right Conspiracy Theory? Or Is There More To It?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ja90, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Fake news " means "false news"--not that complicated Thanks for providing so many excellent examples..

2. Finally making sense okie. Yes, New York Times and BBC are indeed fake news sources.

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I do find it fishy how Besta Pizza changed their logo in the wake of the scandal

[​IMG]

Such a crappy looking logo....

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's true that pedophilia is an important part of the higher level "Illuminati" organizations. The type of groups Hillary is a part of. The corruption of innocence is why they do it. But just the fact that this story is so widespread in the mainstream media tells me its disinformation. Central to the Republican identity is the hate of the Clinton's and the belief that all Democrats lie. It's really not that hard to make them believe this so they don't focus on the truth. So strong is this hate that even when she lost for years after she will be a topic of discussion because she is so evil she would probably kill Trump. Kind of sad these people have obsessed over the same women for 25 or so years. A women who in the grand scheme is not that important. The most she could have hoped for was to be the puppet president. But she has served her purpose now.

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

but what do people think the original logo is supposed to represent? I'm afraid i'm not familiar with pedophilia symbols..because, well, ya know.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know. Maybe the experts know.

When my kids were in high school I went to a parents/police meeting where there were experts on gangs and gang activity. They had lots of pics of gang symbols, etc. that made no sense to a person not involved.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I wonder that too. Any good designed company logo incorporates added elements behind the company's identity or origin story. And the company must be able to defend the design if criticized. The BMW logo symbolizes a white propeller of an airplane in front of a blue sky, back when BMW made airplane engines. If Besta Pizza can have a badly drawn double triangle with frills and dots as their logo, they should be able to have a substantial argument for the meaning behind that design. Yet rather than defend and justify the meaning of their logo, they erase the inner triangle immediately after pizzagate and documents that show us that somehow a double spiral triangle could be a pedophile symbol.

8. The symbol in the original logo is identical to a symbol that was listed by the FBI as a symbol pedophiles use.

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

10. deleted

deleted Visitor