How About Your Significant Other?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by M_Ranko, Nov 23, 2016.

1. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

I've seen her modeling works, but beyond that I don't really know her that well. She's in my avatar simply because I was looking for something suitably tough and aggressive.

This would be a good way to approach it. I think that this board serves an important purpose by offering a support group to anyone who, for whatever reason, has a complex about being barefoot. Our feet are a natural part of our bodies, and yet there are people out there, who have difficulties processing this thought, be it because of personal trauma or societal pressure for example. For these people, a support group like this can be a very important morale booster, when they're trying to learn not to be ashamed of their bodies. I've seen some good advice here, and have also tried to give some myself. That said, I'm sometimes surprised by the level of crazy this board seems to attract.

As for me, I wouldn't mind living in a barefoot relationship, just for the sake of convenience alone, when I wouldn't have to explain the appeal of it to my partner, because as a fellow practitioner she would already "get it" anyway. I'm also attracted to personalities, who appreciate their well-being, and barefooting is definitely for the most part good for you. I'm also a lifestyle straight edge, and the women I respect the most are the ones who follow the same ideal. Then there're also the classical, romanticised ideas of shared, barefoot nature walks together, done to strengthen those mutual bonds. Yeah, I can see the appeal...