How About Your Significant Other?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by M_Ranko, Nov 23, 2016.

1. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

When it comes to choosing your mate, do you give preference to other barefooters? Is this lifestyle something you wish to share with a partner? Do barefooters hook up with other barefooters?

2. RT19

RT19 Members

I'm currently single and don't get much "dating" done but if I ever did meet that special someone then I'd hope that they too enjoyed the barefoot lifestyle. If not then I'd definitely encourage it maybe just go on barefoot hikes.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm way more interested in personality and attraction than footwear preference.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I miss her !

I dated a barefooter girl 3 years ago, she was way younger then me and would say just friends and don't get used to this (sex) but I did yes she had nice feet and I told her right away when we first met.

Just thinking about the time I said lets go barefoot in the mall and she was like OK and we did and people giving us that second look when they noticed our shoelessness and I am sure everyone there who liked feet were looking wile trying not to be obvious especially when we were playing footsie under the table in the food court try and grab my toes with yours hold on got ya.

My next girlfriend not so into it, she was kind of nuts though, always in a crisis or making one... and that ended.

I guess I will find out when I meet someone again but I think I can teach or like show a girl how fun barefooting is and feet are, I befriended this woman who was and on vacation where I live and got her started somewhat. I just said if we are going to be friends we should be foot friends, took the chance she might think it was creepy or weird but I just said I like your feet they are cool let me see lets play foot rub and it was all cool.

Gosh I think it is a pattern with me, this other girl who was just my friend but she liked it when I would do foot 'tattoos' with just a pen and draw all these cool patterns on the bottom of her feet outlines and cool shapes.

So I guess to answer the questions barefooters do hook up, I absolutely do give preference and I don't think I would be happy dating an I don't like feet, feet are gross girl that keeps them covered up and doesn't like them or anyone else's.

I obviously have a bit of an obsession but I don't get how people ignore feet a cool part of our bodies and existence.

2 people like this.
  5. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Single right now, but had one gf who loved to be barefooted. When I met her family at a backyard barbecue, I showed up that way. Broke up over other issues.

Dated another one who never took off her shoes or socks. She hated that I did, in my own home.

All things being equal, I'll go with one who doesn't like shoes or socks. I'm not putting 'em on all the time for anyone, either. Any woman who is gonna be with me is gonna be with a barefooted man.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^ Spoken Like A True Barefooter.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

7. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I did date a couple of gals that liked bare feet. One when I was a teen, the other at 26. The teen girl was just puppy love, the 26 year old, well.... a little immature shall we say. My wife is not into barefooting, but that's ok. She does enjoy foot massages, because when we were dating, If I was not allowed to touch her feet that would have been a deal breaker. I have a massive foot foot fetish and she accepts it. She a keeper!

Some people are correct here, feet have a lot of play value. Sad some women refuse to discover that.

1 person likes this.
  8. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

Being that I prefer bare feet, I am naturally more attracted to women who also prefer bare feet. I also tend to date women who are barefoot when I meet them. If a girl is barefoot in public when I meet them, that definitely adds to the interest. So, I doubt I'd ever end up dating someone who is the opposite on that.

2 people like this.
  9. fatelvis

fatelvis Member

That's such an unimportant thing, given all that goes into a relationship. I've been married longer than a lot of you have been alive. My wife hates it, but puts up with a little -- restaurants with patios, dive bars next to pools or marinas, etc. Other than that, I've got to wear shoes in and ditch them under my chair when I'm with her. Totally worth it though.

10. barefootboy1030

barefootboy1030 Member

When I met my girlfriend at a house party, she was barefoot. The very next thing I noticed after her gorgeous smile were her feet. She's always barefoot indoors - whenever she is at my place or my parents' house, any of her family's house, or our friends' houses, she takes off her shoes. If she is wearing socks, which is often the case in winter, she usually takes them off with her shoes. She does a little but of public barefooting - basically everywhere at the NJ shore town where we go, like boardwalk, etc. Around home, she doesn't go many places in public barefoot except occasionally for things like getting ice cream, quick convenience store trip, etc. Many times though we've been hanging out and go to friends' houses or apartments and she won't put shoes on for those trips.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume you mean your wife hates barefooting, not your long marriage...

1 person likes this.
  12. Sora

Sora Members

My girlfriend is a barefooter just as I am. We love going barefoot in public places and being very obvious and shameless about it...there's A LOT of footsie to be had c:

13. psychologykate

psychologykate Members

I've dated people who don't go barefoot and people who do but it doesn't bother me either way. My current girlfriend who I've been with for five years is pretty much always in socks or bare feet around the house or in the garden. We've sort of accidentally developed a shoes off in the house rule. She'll occasionally go barefoot outdoors with me if it's summer and we're at the beach or in a park or somewhere like that but it's not something she's that into. She does kind of like it when I'm barefoot though.

14. goodearth

goodearth Member

I'm not looking to get married, but a barefoot leaf kicker would be marvelous!!!

15. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I dated a couple of women I met on the street in Greenwich Village (NYC) while we were both barefoot. I recall saying to Suzy "I see we like the same style and color shoes!" because we both had filthy dirty feet (which happens when you are barefoot on city streets). She lived with her mom who used to barefoot everywhere but didn't in the city. Mom's soles had very nice tough skin and callouses but were generally clean. She had no problem with our filthy feet in the apartment. This was a long time ago when it was common to see at least half dozen other barefooters on the street, Washington Square Park, etc. Today you don't see any, maybe with the exception of a woman who kicked off her shoes while on the grass.

16. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i have always been barefoot when ever possible. they wouldn't let me go barefoot in school and in my church. those are the only two places I remember making me wear footwear. i never used barefoot as a criteria for selecting lovers but always told them i was a barefoot addict and they must accept that before we could have a relationship. nobody ever refused to date me because i was always barefoot.

17. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

I've been with my current guy for 3 months, he doesn't mind me going barefoot in public, although he never does. He often wears flip flops though and always goes barefoot indoors, so I don't think he would take too much persuading to start going out barefoot.

18. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

My wife regularly goes bare foot indoors and certainly doesn't mind that I go barefoot outdoors when we're out together. However, unless we're at the beach or in a park, for example, she rarely ventures barefoot outdoors.

19. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Whether or not my proseptctive mate goes barefoot or not, or whether or not she even thinks about this issue--as I do not--is of such little consequence to men that I cannot fully express it in mere written words.

So..I guess my answer here is "No." I do not give preference (nor thought) to other barefooters.

I must also confess, in all honesty, that before stumbling upon these forums, I had no idea that being a devotee of going shoeless was "a thing." That is, that there was a group of folks who proudly referred to themselves as members of that camp. Who talked about it and thought about it and bragged on how tough their feet were getting and even gave us all progress reports on that. You guys should get your own t-shirts made up or something. Or maybe do your own Olympic Barefoot Games? LOL> like...with contests such as walking across rough surfaces? Hot surfaces?

Do you have your own lobbyists in Washington? Trying to get legislation passed to allow barefootedness in more public places?

Maybe a monthly newsletter?

Anyway...it's all pretty cool, I think. If not a bit silly.

But hey...we all need a hobby.

Happy footing, mates!

Cheers.

C

oh...ps.....my "mate" is my wife, Robyn. And yeah, she goes barefoot a bit in the warmer weather..which here in Austin is most of the year..while putzing around the yard and the house. Or maybe if we go to the park. But she is not fanatical about it, nor thinks about it much. I am much the same, but I DO go barefoot more than does she. As a runner, I do it a lot to strengthen my feet and toes so as to augment my running form. I will even run once in awhile on grass to do this. thanks!

20. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

are you a fan of Pauline?

I gave her and her partner a ride in our biplane last year. when she first walked up she had hair tucked in her cap and men's clothes and I though she was a dude.

CN

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAESjwIJ5ng5G0rQQ2cagwILELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKNUZpg_1vEf8ejx2IHPMc1hGeHZEf0y3hLYo6_1Cz9LKs7wi-JOtgtiy0aMA6eyxDberrCNd_1OwsMUPZTDeP8xyq0v-QzXAjy92LR_1vo43QIqFvmSqRPUzo8pdLSAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEbinPWwwLEJ3twQkafAoYCgZtdXNjbGXapYj2AwoKCC9tLzA0X2ZzChgKBmZlbWFsZdqliPYDCgoIL20vMDJ6c24KFQoDYXJt2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZHpmNAoXCgRnaXJs2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wNXI2NTUKFgoEaGFuZNqliPYDCgoIL20vMGs2NXAM&q=pauline+nordin&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2i7LhxNfUAhUH2WMKHejyA3sQsw4INA&biw=1097&bih=556