Pussy Juice Elixer Of Live

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Silverback64, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I'd like to know how many other boys and girls find vaginal fluid something they desire and list for in life way beyond the normal.

I might be a rare beast but I want and need it more than anything else. Don't want fast cars or boats. Don't want money or a big house just a woman that wants to feed me herself and is aroused by the fact she and her body is lusted over so much.

I already know its way beyond the normal vanilla pussy list.

All aspects of its scent, taste and feel arise me massively. The site of a woman's labia flowering open in arousal and drooling clear viscous pussy juice is simply exquisite. Even that time of the cycle when she ovulates and it gets more creamy just gorgeous.

I think you'll get the message now. So who else is this driven by it?

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

You need to find a girl thst squirts

3. Dubaz

Dubaz Members

A woman's place is on my face

1 person likes this.
  4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I had to girls that squirted. Crazy orgasms

5. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I've been with women that ejaculates it is amazing but not the same as true aroused vaginal lubrication.
    The clear viscous high!ey scented slippery honey that an roused woman makes because she is aroused. How it makes her pink inner flesh glisten and feels warm wet and slippery jut drawing you In.

6. nympho man

nympho man Member

I agree with you my friend. My wife's pussy is so hot as she cums and it begins to run down across her ass.

I never waste a drop and my mouth waters thinking about her cumming in my mouth

2 people like this.
  7. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Its way more than just the physical giving of juice but the desire for her to feed it to you. Her willingness and eagerness to produce it is so erotic.

8. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I am SO with you there. The smell, taste, texture, sight drives me wild. My new GF has started to love her own juices as well. Right from the get go I made it clear that I loved her juices, and also mine. Now she will reach down when we are fucking and get a handful of juice and put it on my mouth, and sometime in her own, then we will both suck on her fingers. Its the best.
    And yes, erotic is the word. Its a deeply intimate and lovely thing to do, to taste and share the physical manifestation of our excitement.

2 people like this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've been with one squirter in my life. And she could only squirt by using a certain toy a certain way and that was all. She used to straddle my face and get herself off and--well, the term squirt isn't accurate; it was more like pouring. It was like having a warm cup of vag yummy poured into my face while this woman loomed over me gyrating and screaming obscenities while thrashing her own headboard. It was really fucking sexy.

But then I read that squirting was a myth and all "squirters" were really just losing control of their bladders during orgasm and were really peeing. I call bullshit.

I've had both girl juice and pee in my face (yeah, well, I guess I'm starting to open up 'round here) and I know the difference.

1 person likes this.
  10. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I’m not obsessed with it but have always loved the site, smell and taste of pussy cream.
    My wife very seldom went down on me, but I ate her all the time, before and after fucking her.