Fact: Magic Words, Whos Got Time For Theory, Really...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dave_the_stoner, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

Here is some crazy discussion possibilities. The realms of legality discern some evil things, lets see one cop or criminal argue with that statement! There, were standing upon the common ground (maniacal laughter begins). Big issues needing addressed, I don't even have a few puzzle pieces yet, but, here's the thing. Beyond forgivable or understood by any except myself, somewhat by any other, evil to the core. After all, I've been too good, that means, the truth, "well I have trouble believing any of that" or "he has too many logical answers" we better not believe him"(paper work issue? I'd come in and volunteer to ease that burden if you were on good terms. My grandma does for the Orange, CA PD). But believe me I'm trying to do good despite your evil coulleages if any law enforcement are reading. Here's the scoop.
    Magic words! Destructive sorcery plaguing mankind! Cursing us through sensibility, or used to do good. Sensibdility says, "it is a probable situation explanation..."(before the but.... The officer says it into the radio and commits sorcery of dark Magic against an innocent victim furthervictimizing them!) it happens way, way, way too often. And evil remains unchecked! These magic words are important if used right. If wrong, no matter how unlikely it is ugly toseeover and over and over again what destruction it creates of victims already before it's used. These things happen to victimize people awful unbelievable ways. Seriously, Hunter S. Thompson popularized it forever ago, still left unchecked. Make it so far fetched no one would possible believe its true. And people do still...
    The magic words with unpredictable power for destruction an officer can say into a radio to murder any chance of an honest or even capable of happening investigation time after time after time keeping the worst criminals on top...... "Paranoid delusions"....... There, a hard copy record of black Magic left unchecked for centuries in the USA, its legit..
    Sorry, it's better known then ongoing.....

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Dave The Stoner, right?

Dude I don't know what drugs your on but they have seriously conspired against you - WTF?

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

makes perfect sense to me

but then again I know the magic words

1 person likes this.
  4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  5. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

Not magic words but perception of the universal as the singular. When the singular stares back through the trees of existence it misses the forest of the universal

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. Perfect Disorder

Laughter at the denial of abnormalities is only human Noxious

8. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

This is some real shit people. All the necessities for genuine magic are included. Symbolism, ritual, incantation, sacrifice.
    Laugh it up if you want. My wife was abducted with no missing persons report filing possible.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Oh, let's be perfectly clear, I'm not laughing at abnormalities, I'm laughing at you always trying to sound like a friggin' fortune cookie or something.....LOL

1 person likes this.
  10. Perfect Disorder

Your "magic words" give you a firm basis to stand on. I tip my hat to the spontaneity of your reality. To it's equidistant unspontaneity as well.

By the way a fortune cookie would be more like "Love often and you will be prosperous!" Still grand concepts but at least they're still just concepts and likely not faith. I don't know though faith is popular amongst most people.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Magic Words:

At midnight on Friday the 13th,
    Turn off all the lights in your house.
    Go to the bathroom look into the mirror and say “Bloody Mary” 5 times.
    She will appear in mirror. You need to hurry and turn on the light or she will stab you in the back

Hotwater

12. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

If it sounds far fetched its not.I have been subjected to this every single time I've tried to get my wife reported missing. I think, speculation based on over a year of trying desperately. I think all signs point to the Kitsap county sheriff's department is allowing her monster step father over feed her benzos, alcohol, Prozac, methamphetamine, opiates, prilosec, marijuana, ibuprofin, tramadol, vicodin, flexeril, and other drugs in exchange he's selling her into prostitution for low rates to the sheriff's. And she's left a terrified abuse victim, and the whole mess sounds so crazy you all joke while I cry because there's unallowable misconduct taking place to harm my wife and no one will help me to help her.

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Can imagine why she is "missing"

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

why cant I ever meet a sherrif that also rents hookers...some people get all the luck

I would like to point out ''sounding far fetched'' means it actually IS far fetched

good luck dude

15. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

It's fabricated to sound far fetched by the monsters responsible. That way you all laugh rather than care, it's obviously working.
    With all the secrecy, refusal by any law enforcement agency to investigate. I couldn't imagine she isn't in agony, thinking I've given up. I love her too much, I'll die of trying to save her if I try any harder. There's something severely wrong with this situation, this country, this world. Do any of you know the feeling I get with your quick dismissal and jokes? I'd prefer brainstorming, and alerting authorities on a broader scale.
    God bless...

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you aren't telling us all the information brother...that much is clear.....what is it you think we can do?....pm me the phone number of her family and I will be happy to call them and see what they say

17. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I know the most evil dark magic incantation in all mankind that has literally killed millions...

Want to know what it is?

Don't say it out loud....

OK, here it is.....

"god with us"

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"abnormalities" are common enough. its the fantasy of reading a mutually reinforcing consistency into them.

except of course there is no "normal" to be "ab" from.

only cultural based projection. or i should say mostly.

the problem is with language. 99% of simple statements (statements that can be constructed simply with few and 'simple' words) are at least partially false or inaccurate.

now of course there are lots of things none of us know anything about. that isn't because of conspiracy.
    its because we live in a universe in which our entire world is one small grain of sand among many.

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Paranoid Delusions".

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm5go6mVqwU

1 person likes this.