The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

38. Hail Trump, November 21, 2016, Hundreds of Alt Right Neo Nazis from Richard Spencer's National Policy Institute celebrate Trump's election. Notice the Nazi salutes.

http://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk​

2. MeAgain

39. Anti Fascist storm a restaurant on the 18th where the planning meeting was being held for the video above. The Hamilton refused to allow the meeting on it's grounds so the Nazis booked another restaurant without telling them who they were. The restaurant is apologizing and donating $10,000 to the Anti Defamation League.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

That was disturbing.

I really am so disturbed by this wave of white nationalism. Never would have seen it coming a couple of years ago

And yet Trump supporters who swear Trump isnt racist dont pause to ask why he appeals to blatant racists, not only appeals to them but has emboldened them to come out of the shadows? I dont get it

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

And allow me to clarify before someone digs up a video of some black kids beating up a Trump supporter...

That would be bad too.

So lets not waste even a second pretending one type of hate cancels out the other.

They are both disturbing.

There, now i dont have to say it if you find another video. Carry on.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't worry. I was not in a humorous mood.
    No ill feelings.

I wanted to tell anyone who is interested in getting their own Moveon.org emails for petitions, news, etc.....sign up in your state. I will not be putting my copy and paste emails here every day from Moveon.org.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The poor saps who thought he'd make America great again will soon find out that he has his own interests at heart, not theirs. He's an experienced, world class grifter. Look for an Administration that outdoes Grant''s in corruption! And the suckers won't even know it until it's too late.

scratcho likes this.
  7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

A highly educated President would.

8. MeAgain

Excuse me for quoting you, I thought that was what the quote button was for. If you feel you don't want to reply, don't.

If you wish to reply take all the time you want, I'm retired, I can wait.

1 person likes this.
  9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Maybe he doesn't take them seriously. I sure don't. I can't imagine why anyone is actually worried about these caped losers. Just because they exist? They're a joke. Don't give them any airplay and they go away. Keep in mind that none of these yokels who claim to be klan or nazi have ever actually met any REAL klan or nazi people. There's a huge gap in the years between the KKK bankruptcy and today.

And really, what do we want from Trump? A giant billboard that says "I don't like the KKK"? All that would do is advertise FOR the KKK. Best to ignore these kooks, it's Trump's smartest play.

10. MeAgain

40. Executive order time! Trump claims he will sign executive orders on day one. Now if you recall the use of executive orders by Obama amounted to a seeming violation of the Constitution, and were greatly abused. Remember Obama's Martial Law executive order? Bogus. Like the Death Panels.
    So what executive orders will Trump issue on day one to circumvent Congress and establish laws on his own?
    40.1 Kill the Trans Pacific Partnership. I'm torn on this one, here's an article from PBS.
    40.2 Remove restrictions on shale energy, and coal, creating "millions" of jobs. Can you say "pollution"?
    40.3 I don't know if this is an executive order, but for every new regulation two old regulations will be eliminated! Great logic there. Soon if we need a new regulation we'll have no regulations!
    40.4 This one is really cool. He's going to go after cyber attacks on the U.S. !!!!! Now that he'll be in office apparently he doesn't need Assange and Putin anymore. I mean we don't want Trump's emails hacked do we?
    40.5 He'll investigate immigrates that are taking jobs. (We're going to have sooo many jobs..millions.)
    40.6 He's going to ban lobbying by executive officials AFTER they leave the administration. LOL

11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes remembering the Trump line. " If IOU $250,000.00 I have a problem. If IOU $250,000,000.00 YOU have a problem.

How much money does The United States owe its creditors ?

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh i dont expect Trump to denounce their support, if it really horrified him that he appeals to these idiots he would have mentioned it by now. I think we need to move away from this era of forcing people to be PC and forcing them to apologize and make excuses...we need to let politician's words and actions or lack thereof, speak for itself.

But Trump's silence on the matter wasnt really my point. I just wonder why Trump appeals so much to white supremacists?

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

No but a majority of people in a majority of the states did.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I looked it up and found this is all fabricated.

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

It's pretty clear that his stance against illegals and muslims...middle eastern Muslims especially are the reason for people that are of the KKK mindset would support them.

16. MeAgain

41. Trump meets behind closed doors with the press on the condition that they can't talk about the meeting. So much for an open administration. Anonymous sources reveal it was a fiasco in which Trump railed against the press. "It was a fucking firing squad", according to one source. Deborah Turness, Lester Holt, Chuck Todd, James Goldston, George Stephanopoulos, David Muir, Martha Raddatz, Norah O’Donnell, John Dickerson, Charlie Rose, Christopher Isham, Bill Shine, Gayle King, Jack Abernethy, Jay Wallace, Suzanne Scott, Phil Griffin, Jeff Zucker and Erin Burnett among others were all present. Networks known to be represented included CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, and MSNBC.

42. Of course this is after he went after cast of Hamilton and Saturday Night Live.

So we see how Trump will be acting in the future in regards to the free press, and he ain't president yet..

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

He was doing that a year ago. That should have been on the scorecard from a year ago.

18. MeAgain

43. A panel of Federal judges ruled on Monday that the Wisconsin presidential election was rigged in favor of Trump and other Republicans. The 2011 redistricting of the state by Republicans was found to be unconstitutional gerrymandering.
    This will now probably go to the Supreme Court, unfortunately Trump will have his people on board by then.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

What does this have to do with what trump did? Secondly...give hillary Wisconsin. You and them are right it was rigged. That changes what?

20. MeAgain

What it has to do with Trump is that he was the one claiming the election was rigged in Hillary's favor. At least in Wisconsin it wasn't.

Clinton's popular lead is 1.7 million and rising. She lost by 3,000 votes in New Hampshire, 27,000 in Wisconsin, 68,000 in Pennsylvania, 113,000 in Florida, and currently by 12,000 in Michigan which is still counting.
    If fraud were to be found in those states, Hillary would be President. I find it ironic that Trump was belly aching about a fixed election, but is now silent even after the Comey fiasco, the Russian hacks, the Wikileaks calculated to influence the outcome and now the illegal Wisconsin election.