3337 replies to this topic

#21 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• PipPipPip
  • 8,372 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted November 16 2016 - 07:50 AM

Everything I predicted. So why are idiot snowflake liberals freaking out?? Turns out he's a lot like Hillary after all.

are they both reptilian aliens?

"Do the walls close in and suffocate ya,
you ain't got no friends and all the others they hate ya,
does the life you been leading gotta go?"

"get your shoes and socks on people,
it's right around the corner"

"the poodle bi-i-ites,
the poodle chews it"

#22 TheGhost

TheGhost

Auuhhhhmm ...

• PipPipPip
  • 4,152 posts
  • LocationCan't get there from here

Posted November 16 2016 - 07:59 AM

^

Lol yeah, they made fun of that on dutch tv too. Didn't want to become minister of healthcare (if its called that over there) because (his own words) he has not enough experience with federal government. But wanted to be president before, probably still wants to be. 

LOL ministers you will find in church .... in the government it's all secretaries. smilielol5.gif

Seriously though: do you remember the black dude from the last GOP clown car? Herman Caine? That guy was also seriously disturbed.

Sometimes I really wonder where the always find these people ....

We're all foreigners .... almost everywhere.

#23 LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 08:10 AM

His mo...what i see and hear of him...my conclusion only.

Do you think that you could be wrong?

Ruling the world is definitely not within conservative ideology.

It is a part of liberal and neocon ideology.

#24 LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted November 16 2016 - 08:12 AM

Everything I predicted. So why are idiot snowflake liberals freaking out?? Turns out he's a lot like Hillary after all.

Now that is delusional.

#25 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 35,860 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted November 16 2016 - 10:23 AM

LOL ministers you will find in church .... in the government it's all secretaries. smilielol5.gif

Yeah I thought it wasn't called a minister there :P Couldn't think of the right word. Here the word minister is solely associated with government, not church. I think its associated with government in the UK as well.

#26 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

mama's boy

• PipPipPip
  • 4,755 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted November 16 2016 - 11:43 AM

Using identity politics to baselessly label all their opponents as racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, white supremacists like Steve Bannon only proves that the modern left hasn't a clue as to why they lost this year, and will continue to keep on losing.
  • Luna Lovesong likes this

2wm1kxh.jpg

#27 stormountainman

stormountainman

Soy Un Truckero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationThe High Country

Posted November 16 2016 - 12:28 PM

I just read on Huffingtonpost that the Trump team has started talks about a national registery  of Muslims in the USA. The model is a copy of Hitler's registery of Jews in the 1930s and 1940s.

#28 MeAgain

MeAgain

Dazed and Confused

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,998 posts
  • LocationBlueberry Hill

Posted November 16 2016 - 03:20 PM

I just read on Huffingtonpost that the Trump team has started talks about a national registery  of Muslims in the USA. The model is a copy of Hitler's registery of Jews in the 1930s and 1940s.

# 22. Kris Kobach, one of Trump's advisors, wants a national registry of Muslims entering the U.S. from 25 "terror Prone" countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Lybia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and  North Korea. 

23. Trump silent as a West Virginia director called Michele Obama an "Ape in high heels." The mayor agreed.

24. Trump's transition team violates its own ethics rule prohibiting participation if they have been involved in lobbying in the past 12 months. Steve Hart, Michael McKenna, David Bernhardt, Jim Carter, Michael Catanzaro, Martin Whitmer, and Michael Torrey have all lobbied. More insiders.

25. Many Iran Deal critics are now persuading Trump to keep it in effect. Because it works. Apparently this was just another "talking point" designed to stir up the rubes. 

• stormountainman likes this

"Oh, how sweet it is to hear one's own convictions from another's lips"

~ Goethe

#29 stormountainman

stormountainman

Soy Un Truckero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationThe High Country

Posted November 16 2016 - 03:32 PM

# 22. Kris Kobach, one of Trump's advisors, wants a national registry of Muslims entering the U.S. from 25 "terror Prone" countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Lybia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and  North Korea. 

23. Trump silent as a West Virginia director called Michele Obama an "Ape in high heels." The mayor agreed.

24. Trump's transition team violates its own ethics rule prohibiting participation if they have been involved in lobbying in the past 12 months. Steve Hart, Michael McKenna, David Bernhardt, Jim Carter, Michael Catanzaro, Martin Whitmer, and Michael Torrey have all lobbied. More insiders.

25. Many Iran Deal critics are now persuading Trump to keep it in effect. Because it works. Apparently this was just another "talking point" designed to stir up the rubes. 

And he wants to drain the swamp! Or to let the Koch brothers frack it!

• Lynnbrowngreen likes this

#30 MeAgain

MeAgain

Dazed and Confused

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,998 posts
  • LocationBlueberry Hill

Posted November 19 2016 - 02:34 PM

26. Trump appoints Michael Flynn to the post of National Security Adviser. Flynn is a man who once tweeted "fear of Muslims is rational", chanted "lock her up", is reluctant to disallow torture, and is considering "taking out the (innocent) families" of terrorists, and he has a reputation for being hot headed and lacking in judgement. Colleagues have called his knowledge "Flynn Facts". And he is pro Russian.

27. Trump appoints Mike Pompeo as the Director of the CIA. Mikey is a conspiracy enthusiast, he wants a national database of phone records cross indexed with financial and lifestyle information and he wants terrorism suspects held without being charged for extended periods for "interrogation". 

28. The racist Jeff Sessions will be our new Attorney General. In 1986 he was turned down by the Republicans when nominated as a federal judge because he was too racist.  He is against the Voting Rights Act of 1965, is for increased mandatory minimal sentencing of low level drug offenders, and will seek to end state legal marijuana laws. ("Good people don't smoke marijuana.") etc.

"Oh, how sweet it is to hear one's own convictions from another's lips"

~ Goethe