The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

No, I think it's pretty sad, so sad, but not necessarily violent.

stormountainman likes this.
  2. egger

egger Member

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Now it looks like Lamb is the apparent winner by 641 votes, despite Trump's tariffs and personal appearance at a rally to drum up support. Why the Pennsylvania special election was a gut punch for the GOP

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Have you noticed how totally devoid of substance the right wingers who post here are? No facts, no arguments, just name calling, slogans, epithets, etc. The equivalent of inarticulate grunts. That's pretty much what I encounter back home from Trump voters. Unread, uninformed, unwilling to think and reflect.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, so I don't bother with them at all...No use. They will never change.They don't mind Alaska beautiful landscape will be raped and trees that have a right to be there longer than we have been on this earth get killed and destroyed...with the wildlife getting killed with no place to go..Humans are like a virus on this planet...it is just the same Hillary and Obama shit attacks over and over again from these people..

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I agree, I don't waste my time with ignorant fooks.

stormountainman and Moonglow181 like this.
  7. egger

egger Member

Federal authorities charged three rural Illinois men within hours of Trump visiting his beauty pageant of border walls in CA.

Mosque Terror Attack Suspect Put In Detailed Bid To Build Trump A ‘Great’ Border Wall
    The former sheriff’s deputy submitted an extensive proposal that would make the border wall a recreational attraction.
    by Christopher Mathias and Ryan J. Reilly
    03/13/2018 07:25 pm ET

Mosque Terror Attack Suspect Put In Detailed Bid To Build Trump A ‘Great’ Border Wall | HuffPost

"An Illinois contractor bidding to build President Donald Trump’s wall on the Mexican border was among three men arrested Tuesday in connection with the bombing of a mosque in Minnesota and the attempted bombing of a women’s health clinic in Illinois.

Michael B. Hari, 47, was arrested and charged Tuesday in federal court in lllinois with arson and possession of machine guns.

According to the complaint, Hari and two accomplices — 29-year-old Michael McWhorter and 22-year-old Joe Morris — were responsible for the bombing of a mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota, on Aug. 5, 2017, and the attempted bombing of the Women’s Health Practice in Champaign, Illinois, on Nov. 7. All three are now facing federal arson charges."

8. egger

egger Member

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Is there a conservative here who can justify spending billions of dollars for war in space?

I still don't see how one can be both conservative and a Trump supporter. Guy pisses away money like there is no tomorrow. And don't even get me started on the "traditional family values" of this jackass.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  10. egger

egger Member

A Trump-related election loss (or even a perceived loss) brings out the worst of the ire in Trump proponents. The previous one was the loss of Moore in Alabama which invoked a flooding of racist posts.

11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

12. egger

egger Member

Trump's plan is to build his Space Force wall of protection and claim that the aliens of galaxy Zorkon will pay for it. Later he would force the U.S. taxpayers to pay for it.

He would always have some supporters who believed the Zorkon story.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  13. Moonglow181

and they are always the first to throw personal attacks and insults and then they expect people to open up and take anything seriously that they have to say. Closes me right down forever.
    If you pay attention....you will see that......look at the source of anything...the very beginning.....of anything personal thrown.....

they are driven and motivated by hate, is all....and there is nothing wrong with envisioning a better panet for everyone....call it utoipia if you will...but if humans don't make that happen on this planet...no one will.

14. machinist

You know a lot of times when humans try to make a utopia, tens of millions of people end up dead.

Youre really showing your true colors by talking about going for a utopia.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes and they're soooo proud of a lying, sexual predator that they just HAVE to keep sticking up for him and his useless bunch of liars and thieves. 31,000 for a table and chairs? Sounds about right. " Ï didn't order that" Another in the usual bullshit that these GOD-FEARING assholes think will NOT be found out. This administration is waaaay worse than any of us could have possibly imagined. And yet someone will come right behind me and start in on the "the stable genius" is just what "we"need. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  16. Moonglow181

I am a visionary......period.......and visionaries have made things happen....and my main concern for the planet is the environment and a cleaner planet for everyone....and room for all life and respect A person tells me a lot about themselves about how they treat other creatures on this planet.....and if there is no common denominator for my basic concern then there is no common ground at all.

17. machinist

I only read the first sentence and stopped.

18. machinist

Sexual predator? Since when is grabbing somebody by the pussy if they wanted it predation. Its called being a man and women love it.

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"If" is the operative word. Women who condone that by the rich and powerful without their consent if it's unwanted are pathetic.

20. machinist

Youre no one to speak for women or that woman in particular.