The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I'm truly thrilled...

2. stormountainman

So were the two who brought down Nixon...

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

To you perhaps. Because you're worried about your imaginary superiority.

stormountainman likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"They" will start using a photographic light meter to determine how white a person is in order to let them in. Little too dark--uh-uh--not in my white ameriky.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Does anybody but you care? Your pathetic Führer in the White House is coming unglued, just like the last one the racist creeps rallied around. So far all the Nazi pervs have to show for their delusional stupidity are self-destructive misfits. Master race , my ass!

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  6. Asmodean

Its not under threat because of immigration. You're either being misled about that or are trying to mislead others by seriously going on about it on here... If you must, at least add some substance instead of repeating the same empty statement. Oh yeah, and may be do it in a seperate thread

7. scratcho

Oh--(whines) --but it's so HARD to be white. Those darkies are just---just---ooooo---they're so DARK and scary.

Tyrsonswood and stormountainman like this.
  8. scratcho

My business is none of your fuckin' business.

9. Asmodean

[​IMG]

10. scratcho

Look at my pictures if you want to know who and what I am.

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I see that more republicans are starting to speak out against trump's policies.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Your username is clearly a skinhead reference :/

13. stormountainman

NO...No, don't let him look at your pictures!

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

And backward! Generally speaking, Eastern Europe is a shithole when it comes to pollution.
    10 Things You Should Know About Water Pollution in Europe
    Air Pollution in Eastern Europe

Poland, for example, is a polluted dump:

"In general, the Poland has a huge problem with air pollution, ranking among the worst in Europe, but it's not nearly as bad as in China."
    https://www.quora.com/Is-the-air-pollution-in-Warsaw-really-as-bad-as-in-Beijing

"In 1992 Poland had the world's 12th highest level of industrial carbon dioxide emissions, which totaled 341.8 million metric tons, a per capita level of 8.9 metric tons. In 1996, the total rose to 356 million metric tons. Industry-related pollution affects particularly the Katowice region, where dust and sulfur dioxide emissions exceed acceptable levels. Water pollution in the Baltic Sea is 10 times higher than ocean water. Poland has 55 cu km of renewable water. Two percent is used to support farming and 64% is for industrial purposes. Poland's cities generate on average 5.7 million tons of solid waste per year."
    Environment - Poland - problem, average, issues, area, farming

Read more: Environment - Poland - problem, average, issues, area, farming
    "In 1991 Poland designated five official ecological disaster areas. Of the five, the densely concentrated heavy industry belt of Upper Silesia had suffered the most acute pollution. In that area, public health indicators such as infant mortality, circulatory and respiratory disease, lead content in children's blood, and incidence of cancer were uniformly higher than in other parts of Poland and dramatically higher than indicators for Western Europe. Experts believed that the full extent of the region's environmental damage was still unknown in 1992. The situation was exacerbated by overcrowding; 11 percent of Poland's population lived in the region. With 600 persons per square kilometer, Upper Silesia ranked among the most densely populated regions of Europe. In 1991 the region's concentrated industrial activity contributed 40 percent of Poland's electrical power, more than 75 percent of its hard coal, and 51 percent of its steel.

A variety of statistics reflect the effects of severe environmental degradation in Upper Silesia. In 1990 the infant mortality rate was over 30 deaths per 1,000 births, nearly five times the levels in some countries of Western Europe; some 12,000 hectares of agricultural land had been declared permanently unfit for tillage because of industrial waste deposition; and between 1921 and 1990 the average number of cloudy days per year had increased from ten to 183. Average life expectancy in southern Poland was four years less than elsewhere in the country.

Water and air pollution affect the entire country, however. A 1990 report found that 65 percent of Poland's river water was so contaminated that it corroded equipment when used in industry. After absorbing contaminants from the many cities on its banks, the Vistula River was a major polluter of the Baltic Sea. River water could not be used for irrigation. In 1990 about half of Poland's lakes had been damaged by acid rain, and 95 percent of the country's river water was considered undrinkable. Because Polish forests are dominated by conifers, which are especially vulnerable to acid rain, nearly two-thirds of forestland had sustained some damage from air pollution by 1990. In 1989 Polish experts estimated total economic losses from environmental damage at over US$3.4 billion, including soil erosion, damage to resources and equipment from air and water pollution, and public health costs.

In 1988 about 4.5 million hectares, or 14.3 percent of Poland's total area, were legally protected in national and regional parks and reserves. But all fourteen national parks were exposed to heavy air pollution, and half of them received substantial agricultural, municipal, and industrial runoff."
    Poland - Environment
    poland water pollution 2010 - Yahoo Image Search Results

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-air-pollution-in-Warsaw-really-as-bad-as-in-Beijing

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I wish everyone would just ignore this clown so he'll go away

Talking about HF's newest white supremacist troll but this also applies to our President lol

16. stormountainman

I've been to America. I think it is full of white supremacists. I saw such a thing...over and over. The white women loved me!

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

2017? Twenty-six years old? I guess whtie supremacists can't count. And can't cite any facts to back up their bald assertions.

18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Maria zakahrova? What FSB office does she operate out of? One next to yours?

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You're right. I plead guilty, and will give up feeding trolls as a New Years resolution. BaldnBalless is obviously trying his best to get this thread shut down because it brings out too much shit on his demented hero.

Asmodean, MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  20. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

So getting back on track again, since the liberals hate to veer off topic when talking about a Republican.

What has Trump done to change any solar policies in his administration?

I wonder if the author of the book will be getting a cut in taxes from all the income he clearly plans on making from this book? Or if he will now become the rich that is benefiting from it by being rich? Unless I see a valid piece of info that states the profits are going to be donated to a social cause, he is simply selling a book. Not saying if the contents are true or not. Its about him making $$. It has been hyped pretty adequately to insure he will. All the liberals that buy it are in the process of creating another rich fuck, and using them to do it.

As to the hostility Trump faces in regards to the Paris Accord withdrawal, my problem with the Paris Accord is this. There’s a fundamental inequality when it comes to global emissions. Poor countries seeking to grow their economies are now shunned from using the same fuels that got us into this mess in the first place. So as part of the Paris agreement, richer countries, like the US, are supposed to send $100 billion a year in aid by 2020 to the poorer countries. And that amount is set to increase over time. This I have a problem with. And if Trumps goal is to get out from under shelling out yet more money to other countries, I am then for his withdrawal from this agreement. It can be spun into how much he hates the environment all you like. Right now Trump is about lessening our fiscal burdens. I am ALL FOR THAT.

Bitch at him for raising the defecit by 1.5T for being irresponsible, yet then you bitch at him for saving us 100B a year?

While I'm not Christian, I do agree with the Christians in the country. They are becoming a dirty word. Somehow a country that is founded with the Christian religion being a predominate part of that fabric, has now made Christians to stand in the corner, while we embrace Muslims as needing to be free to come here and be respected for their religion. I watch Colin Kapernick be made man of the year, and protest his belief systems on the football arena, yet we saw Tim Tebow get run out the sport for his bowing action and openly stating it was to respect his Christian beliefs. I don't blame Trump for being pissed at Kapernick and the NFL.

And to the poster (sorry I don't go back and remember all the names), that is posting about Trump making American white again. Trump took a play from the Dem playbook. They drew in all of the disenfranchised ignored blacks that had been ignored by the party and rallied them to vote. Trump did the same thing to the same group of whites that were being treated the same by the Rep. party. Like it or not he gave those whites a voice that nobody else in the party managed to before. They are probably racist by the sheer fact that they don't wish to be lumped into the same group of people that vote Democrats. If those people happened to be black that isn't a consequence of the race, its a consequence of the party they are in. Trump, like him or not, energized a huge number of ignored whites that had NO desire to be part of the Democratic party and had given up on the Republicans showing them anything they could relate to for leadership. Like it or not, Trump appears to be making a lot of effort to keep the promises he made to those that voted for him. He may be on to something if he stays on the course he's on. From what I see he doesn't give much of a fuck about politics past the idea that if he can keep my voter base happy, he can get around the rest of the crap. And while I may not like Trump myself, I will not attempt to overthrow the basis by which he is here. He got elected. If he manages to pull of some of Rep party agenda in the process, holy fuck he will get re-elected.

BaldnBare likes this.