The Donald Trump Score Card

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by MeAgain, Nov 15, 2016.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

White on white wars were not brought about by liberal left wing advocates of multi-culturalism. The other wars you mention seem to be a product of a psychotic episode. What in the world is "war on the European Female"????

tumbling.dice likes this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am sort of color blind when it comes to the color of a person's skin....hmmm...i am also sort of blind when it comes to people's weight, height, age, sex,race, ethnicity, ect...I only see what is inside of people. That is where true beauty is or not.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I have a hunch he's working himself up to blaming Jews for all the evil in the world...these ilk are predictable.

NoxiousGas and stormountainman like this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think we should systematically eliminate this guys voice from the corners of our minds by simply ignoring his posts. He obviously toxic.

5. egger

egger Member

Senator Flake and Mayor Giles forget their mics are still on and refer to Trump as an idiot.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It will not make a bit of difference...if anything, it will embolden Trump and Moore supporters.

7. egger

egger Member

That's the downfall of cocky and defiant politicians who managed intially to get into power using slick appeals but who aren't fazed by anything afterwards. The rest of the party and the voting public make appropriate changes based on the cocky behavior. It typically leads to losses in the Congress for the party that was harboring the cocky leader. It was part of the reason for Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich's downfall in the late 90's.

8. stormountainman

It sort of reminds me of Richard Nixon's downfall...denied everything and arrogant enough to spy on the Democrat National Committee.

9. egger

egger Member

Another season of Mar-a-Lago. Putin ally Abramovich and his $400 million yacht are in town too, just in time for Trump's Thanksgiving vacation. Trump's children have chummed with Abramovich.

Reminiscent of Fantasy Island and The Love Boat but with extremely wealthy people.

Trump's return to Mar-a-Lago: No pepper spray, pocket knives or laser pointers
    Members of the waterfront Palm Beach retreat say they're looking forward to seeing the president at the Thanksgiving buffet line.
    By DARREN SAMUELSOHN
    11/21/2017 05:12 AM EST

excerpts:

"Mar-a-Lago managers responded to last season’s problems in real time, imposing rules prohibiting pictures in the dining area when the president was on the property. That was in response to social media accounts that were flooded with pictures of everything from the military officer carrying the nuclear football to Trump and the visiting Japanese prime minister reacting to a real live North Korea crisis at their dinner table."

"Trump’s South Florida resort has itself become an object of fascination far beyond Palm Beach. Over the weekend, the Palm Beach Post prompted global intrigue with a report that the 533-foot yacht “Eclipse,” owned by Russian President Vladimir Putin ally Roman Abramovich, had arrived in the area at the same time Trump was preparing for his Thanksgiving trip."

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Has to check in to get his next orders.

MeAgain likes this.
  11. egger

egger Member

Abramovich has to check in to give Trump his next orders.

12. egger

egger Member

Abramovich could use the secret submarine which is part of his $400 million yacht. It really does have a submarine.

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Looks like he pretty much just endorsed Roy Moore.

14. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

15. MeAgain

Trump would rather have a child sex molester in office than any liberal Democrat.

scratcho likes this.
  16. MeAgain

Trump loses again.
    Federal judge blocks Trump's executive order blocking funds from sanctuary cities.

Such a loser, let me tell you.
    Sad.

stormountainman likes this.
  17. egger

egger Member

Like a little kid on the school playground, Trump is still throwing a tantrum over the China shoplifting incident, claiming that he didn't get proper credit.

This is classic Trump narcissism.

Trump calls LaVar Ball, father of freed UCLA player, an ‘ungrateful fool'

Trump:

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    MeAgain, stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I believe this country is in more danger from this dumb sonuvabitch than ever before-----I mean what's good about him? He's so predictable----every time he he opens that ugly pie-hole of his--out comes more stupidity. He is certainly of a type though when it comes to facilitating the continued transfer of wealth to the super rich. I hope our "legislators"get some plum sack about themselves and get RID of this dumb-ass.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So I guess net neutrality will soon be dead

20. stormountainman

That one is just shameful behavior. Trump and Company just want to let the big internet providers charge us whatever the hell they feel like charging us. Everything Trump's administration is about results in anti-common people.

scratcho likes this.