Time to check up on how Trump is doing so far, let's see:
1. He has reneged on prosecuting Hillary Clinton. Turns out there's nothing there.
2. He is not going to ask for a repeal of the ACA. Turns out he likes major parts of it including the fact that 20 million more people now have health insurance, you can't be turned away for preexisting conditions, insurance is cheaper now than it would have been without the ACA, and enrollment has sky rocketed this period.
3. He's open to have "portions" of the Mexican wall be fences. I predict a few sections o wall will be built then the whole program forgotten.
4. He's hired a white supremacist to be his Chief Strategist. No comment necessary.
5. Mr. Outsider named Rance Priebus as Chief of Staff. You can't get anymore inside than that.
6. He has stated that Rance and Stevie will be equals. No one seems to know what that means.
7. He's not going to deport all illegal Immigrates. Fooled ya!
8. His Vice President to be is fighting to keep the contents of his private email server, which was used to transmit state documents, from going public. Ironic isn't it?
9. He has called right wing nut Alex Jones to thank him for his propaganda campaign during the election.
10. Putin called Trump to thank him for not supporting NATO and he promised to continue to support Trump as Putin "Makes Russia Great Again".
11. He issued a stirring speech to of his followers who have been engaged in violence against others after the election results were in. I'll quote his entire speech: "Stop it." Very stirring. His followers are somewhat confused as they thought that's what he stood for and now thy're wondering if he'll renege on his promise to pay all their legal fees.
12. He wants top secret clearance for his kids and son in law. There is that slight problem of nepotism, but what the hey.
13. He is going to use his children as his "blind Trust" to handle his global empire. Evidently he doesn't understand, or care, what a blind trust is.
14. Once his kids have top security clearance he sees no conflict of interest with them running his global empire, including his holdings in Russia and China.
15. He is considering top wall street execs to be in his cabinet including Lucas oil's Forest Lucas, and Goldman Sach's Steve Mnuchin. Steve Brannon's already in.
16. Political insiders being considered include Rudi Giuliani, Stephen Hadley, Sen. Jim Talent, Rep. Duncan Hunter, New Jersey Gov. Christie, Sid Miller, Gov. Sam Brownback; former Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman, former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, Ben Carson, etc. etc. etc. So much for draining the swamp.
I'm getting tired... feel free to add your own.