Looking For A Community That Wants My Skills.

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by gingeroot, Nov 15, 2016.

1. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Hi, My name is Gingeroot. I will be 18 in April. And I've been living in an alternative community my whole life.

As such I can sew, farm, do carpentry (not good with finishing work though), can do basic blacksmithing and want to get better, I'm a whiz at upcycling in useful ways, and I'm pretty good at fixing just about anything from 100 year old machinery to computers. I'm not too good at using computers though. I'm fit and a hard worker.

The only thing I am looking for is to replace the one thing that I have lost in my current situation. And that is I am used to being used for sex constantly by multiple people. I don't mind servicing males as long as they are my own age but I work best with women 25-50. I don't body shame so it makes no difference what they look like just as long as I am making them happy and there are several of them. The lack of doing this year or so has been driving me crazy and resalize it is a part of what I need in life.

So how do I find a situation like this? Where should I go or who should I ask?