Pee Fetish

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by maddyeng, Nov 13, 2016.

1. maddyeng

maddyeng Members

Hi, I am new to this fetish but i am very interested in trying it with my gf. We have done it lot many times during our roleplay I was hoping if someone has tried it in real could share his or her experiences.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did you meet your gf online? Or do you text message roleplay?

3. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Do it in the middle of the day or night after drinking a lot of water to dilute the urine. Most times you can get it to be clear with just a small taste of urine. My wife or girlfriend would sit on my face and pee. Most times they wanted me to drink it. Some controlled their flow so I could drink it all. Last time we did watersports was a few years ago and I was told to drink a tall glass of my wife's urine after losing a Superbowl bet to her.

I have peed on girls and in their mouths, vaginas and asses. Sometimes we just pee on each other. It is nice and warm, very intimate and taboo which makes it exciting. One of the games I liked to play with a girl was to have her ask me for permission to pee. I would say no until she was crossing her legs. Then I would tell her to stand in the shower full clothed and pee. Most could not do it since they have never peed in front of a guy watching them, standing up or fully dressed. If they could not, we would go back into the living room. I would do this until they peed. Then they were left going home with wet clothes. Lots of fun with submissive women.

Urine is sterile so it is safe to drink. Even had an pee enema a few times, pee cocktail with vodka, and many other drinks where you normally add water or soda. Hope this helps.

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I wouldn't say you helped me but you did get my cock hard.

5. Madmourne3

Madmourne3 Members

Love reading stories like that.

6. Terry Decker

Terry Decker Members

Me too.

7. Terry Decker

Terry Decker Members

As you demonstrate, purified urine is a good, and healthy. However, piss and urine are two different things. Piss is what you normally pass, and is full of nasty things like bacteria. However, as indicated, super hydration will eventually, after two normal pees, result in a clear, colorless, and tasteless liquid. The kidneys produce some really neat chemicals on their own, which are still present in the liquid. I firmly believe that urine retards aging. I believe there are even more advantages to drinking your own urine. I am 75, but look and feel like I'm in my 50's. I have drunk my own urine for years, and haven't noticed any bad side effects. In fact, I would recommend this to control various afflictions.

averageguy6 and Daretobare like this.
  8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

No pee fetish here but once in a while in a playful mood both in the tub and she has to pee. I say stand and pee all over me. Then I'd do the same with her. That is fun.

Joe90 and Mrcurios like this.
  9. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

My wife is very submissive and has a Dom-sub relationship with a former boss. I couldn’t do the Dom thing for her, it’s just not me.

He spotted her submissiveness quite quickly and tested her by telling her to wear shorter skirts in the office which she did and progressed to telling her whenever she was sitting in his office she had to sit with her legs open.

He took her away with him to a conference and on the first night he got her to kneel naked in the bath with her mouth open and he peed in her mouth.

when he finished he got her to swallow the last mouthful.

it’s not a regular thing but she knows what’s coming when he tells her to kneel in the bath. He’s also given her a complete shower of pee as well as getting her to lie down and hold her pussy open while he pees on it.

Joe90 likes this.
  10. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

Yes I do, everything with it. I’ve been peed in, my ass and mouth. Peed on, as well as I love desperation, holding and wetting my clothes

6Sailor9, bry75, Pregomama and 4 others like this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't call mine a fetish but I do enjoy being peed on. Started in college when I lost a bet regarding who could hold it the longest. The winner got to pee on the loser. I lost. Took my clothes off and laid in the tub. She took her pants and panties off, squatted over me and let it go. I was surprised how hot it was and I got hard from getting peed on and, of course, seeing her naked from the waist down. I have a friend who will pee on me when we get together for fun. She's not into it but is happy to soak me and I'm appreciative.

bbw-lover71 and Franky29 like this.
  12. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

None now. In elementary school we use to stand in a big line pants/shorts down to our ankle's shirt tucked under our chin and arched back stepping back from the urinal to either see how far or play piss fights with our streams. Giving a friend his first BJ, he thought he was supposed to pee, so he did in my mouth. He finished in the bathroom came back and gave him his first dry orgasm. He lit up like the 4th of July LOL

Joe90, bbw-lover71 and Barefoot Scout like this.
  13. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Me too, love wetting myself, and being drenched all over by others, especially when wearing lingerie so it gets all wet and sticky and in my high heels too.

14. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

We used to do something like that in school, see how high we could pee. I remember on hot summers being naked all day and we would pee Infront of each other, the girl from next door use to play with us and would stand and pee for us to see, I think that's were my fetish began.

15. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

One of my many fetishes is pee or as I would rather call it, piss. I enjoy laying on my back outside or in the tub and piss all over myself. Or just stand there and piss my pants letting it flow down my leg and into my shoe. If I have shorts on and am doing a project outside I will stop for a moment, relax, and let it flow. Then resume the project with wet shorts or pants. The clothing usually dries within an hour or so ready for another drenching. I only wish I had a partner that felt comfortable enough to join me in my pee fetish. But I fly solo and still enjoy it.

Joe90 and bbw-lover71 like this.
  16. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

Not really a fetish but I do have an exhibitionist fetish and peeing on myself sometimes falls under that category.

Joe90 likes this.
  17. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

We pee in the shower. She likes to hold my penis and aim the pee at her belly.

Joe90 likes this.
  18. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I peed my pants again today. Stood cross legged trying to hold it to calm down 'til I could get to the toilet but, Oh well. I relaxed and let it flow down my leg and into my shoe. Then I went back to my landscaping project wet pants and all.

Joe90 likes this.
  19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I used to at times. Now, no sex and no pee play with her. I enjoy peeing on myself in the shower or if I'm nude in the backyard. Had a male friend pee on me a couple weeks ago. That was a first. Doctor put me on Jardience 3 months ago. I peed constantly and it got to the point I could no longer hold it. I was peeing myself alot. Had to stop taking it. Too inconvenient but I didn't mind the wet panties and pants from that warm flow

Joe90 likes this.
  20. Nofap

Nofap Newbie

Oh fuck that's hot, I would love to fill up your ass with my pee!

Joe90 likes this.