Dilute Lsd Micro Dot

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PeregrinoPR, Nov 12, 2016.

1. PeregrinoPR

PeregrinoPR Members

Hi,

A couple friends want to try LSD first time, I have available 150ug dots I think these a to strong for a start, Can Y take 2 of them 300ug total crushed and mix in 30ml of water then use 10 ml per dose 10ug.

This is accurate or possible?

Thanks in advance.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No, actually for first time, a larger dose rather than smaller is preferable.
    Lower doses tend to be more anxiety invoking, larger doses tend to overwhelm the "fear factor" and move past anxiety.

3. PeregrinoPR

PeregrinoPR Members

Thanks!! thas what I heard.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

150 ugs is a good dose for a first trip, I'd say don't go through the hassle of dilution and just take 1 each.

5. PeregrinoPR

PeregrinoPR Members

I am worried aboud bad trips if they can manage, for my part I manage bad trips well actually is good for me, in case they start having one or they want to end it can they someke some weed or something?

6. PeregrinoPR

PeregrinoPR Members

I am worried aboud bad trips if they can manage, for my part I manage bad trips well actually is good for me, in case they start having one or they want to end it can they someke some weed or something?

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

If you take care of the surroundings and they both have an open mindset going in, it will lessen the likelihood of them having a bad trip. LSD is not really like Russian Roulette, with that being said if your friends are not in a good place (mentally/physically) then they probably should hold off until they are ready.

It's hard to say about the weed, it could potentially exacerbate a bad trip, but for others it might relax them. Usually just some change is welcomed if things get a bit uncomfortable, something as simple as getting a glass of water or juice can change the direction of a trip. Music is Always Good too.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

don't dilute it with tap water - chlorine will ruin the LSD.

1 person likes this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

150 is not extreme trip territory yet. If the person taking it knows what to expect and is in a good place mentally and physically they should be ok.