Anal Sex...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by littleone21, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleone21

littleone21 Members

My boyfriend is a bit adventurous, and I've discovered that during sex, if he fingers my ass that I very much enjoy it. Which has led me to want to try anal sex, we tried tonight, but as soon as he put even the slightest bit of pressure, it was too much.. I assumed it was because he's a little bit.. thicker.. and I'd like to at least get farther than that just to see whether or not I will like it or not.
    Is there anything I can do to like prepare myself, or at least try to get past that first minute or two? Is there anything he can do to help? How do I get myself relaxed enough, or to keep my muscles from tensing up?
    And aside from what I've already asked, if anyone has any further advice, I'm always open to it.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like a bandaid. One motion. Right off!

But in his case, like a bandaid. One motion. Straight in!

3. F6C

F6C Members

Could make the eyes water Irminsul........

4. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Slow and easy, for a start. Use plenty of lube, both on and in your ass, and on his cock. Have him start with a well lubricated finger, and work the lube in and around your anal opening.

Have him lay on the bed on his back, and you get on top straddling him so you can control the entry. Lots of lube on the end of his cock, and slowly start easing down onto it. As you relax your anal opening, try pushing out a little bit, like you're trying to poop. That will get the sphincter muscles to release the pressure, and it should start sliding is. Go slow, and it will ease in. After it gets in, you'll find that you can control the squeeze you place on his cock. Then you or he can start fingering your clit, and you'll both enjoy it a lot.

1 person likes this.
  5. Xlulu

Xlulu Members

Sounds great, but what to do if she does not even want to try it? And tells me that it is not healthy...

6. Durley DD

Durley DD Banned

In this case then I think anal sex may be a complete no no.

7. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Anal sex is a process. A woman's ass has to become prepared for penetration. A good silicon lubricant is essential. Extremely slow initial penetration is necessary. She'll tell a dude when her ass is sufficiently relaxed and to bring it.

8. F6C

F6C Members

Yep spot on DDD

Personally I don't see the attraction or fascination with anal when there's a perfectly good pussy available

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

We have an entire forum on this very topic.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.