Dishonored 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Marsquake, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Marsquake

Marsquake Members

Who's excited for Dishonored 2? After the great success of the prequel now comes the long promising sequel that a lot of us gamers have been waiting for.
    I will surely play this.

About this game:
    Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 – the follow up to Arkane Studio's first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 'Game of the Year' awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.

Story
    Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the Lord Regent has been vanquished and the dreaded Rat Plague has passed into history. An otherworldly usurper has seized Empress Emily Kaldwin’s throne, leaving the fate of the Isles hanging in the balance. As Emily or Corvo, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca, the once-dazzling coastal city that holds the keys to restoring Emily to power. Armed with the Mark of the Outsider and powerful new abilities, track down your enemies and take back what’s rightfully yours.

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/403640/

At the beginning of the game you are given the choice to play either as Corvo or Emily. Which one will you pick? I'm picking Corvo just like in the first game.

[​IMG]

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I am glad I stumbled onto this post! I know nothing about video games (with the exception of Mario 64 and I'll gladly kick anyone's ass in that game) but my husband has a birthday coming up and I like to buy him a new video game at least once a year, either for his birthday or Christmas. I know he played the original DisHonored and enjoyed it, so I'll definitely be getting him the second.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I am finishing the first one right now but I plan to play the second.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I have the first one on xbox360, and prefer to finish that one. But haven't touched my 360 in pretty much a year... And have a bunch of good games waiting for me on PS4. Im gaming far too slow! Not ready for Dishonored 2 yet. Which is not bad at all, it will be much cheaper when I am ready to play it (so yes, I'm interested in the game. Awesome and intriguing setting)