Nationwide Anti-Trump Protests Rock The Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xenxan, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Yeah, the aroused rabble expect the Donald to bring back their factory jobs, as he promised. Not gonna happen! Trump is concerned with lining his own pockets and those of his family and cronies. He doesn't give a rats ass about his constituency.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Couldn't agree more if we were talking facts rather than speculating.

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Have we stooped to altering each other's quotes now? Of the two candidates, the Donald made a more clearly populist appeal to the white working class, reminiscent of the Ghost Dances that were popular among Native Americans in the 1890s: if you do this stupid dance, the whites will go away and the buffalo will come back. In Trump's case it was: if you vote for me, the foreigners will go away and the factories will come back. Not gonna happen, and it's not just speculation.

2 people like this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Its so sad to see people brainwashed into demonizing the poor

1 person likes this.
  5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Come on that just good old fashioned HF fun.
    I would love to see some proof that it is more than speculating though.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The proof will be coming, during the next four years.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Kind of like it is a fact that the Browns will be in last place for the next four years? Damn I need an updated dictionary because mine is missing the word speculation.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Ordinarily, banking on something which seems reasonably certain isn't considered speculation. Anyone familiar with the global scene knows there's a snowball's chance in hell that the factories will come back to the U.S. or that there will be a massive deportation of undocumented aliens. But I could be wrong. Wait and see. As for the buffalo coming back, I wouldn't rule that out!

9. lines

lines Member

The left is the political wing of the rich. Have you noticed that all the ultra rich people are leftists and all the rich college educated people are liberals and leftists? The rich people are using left wing politics to wage war on the working class throughout Europe and North America. They are literally shipping the jobs of the working class people to foreign countries and bringing in people from foreign lands to replace the working classes and doing it in the name of altruism when in reality what they are doing is acting on a a hatred of the working class. There is a class struggle right now against the working class in the USA and they are using the concept of white privilege to brainwash the working class people in the USA into believing they are privileged despite their economic status which clearly indicates they are underprivileged. The concept of white privilege is what the elite privileged people use to try to silence the complaints of the underprivileged working class.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"They" are? I thought the Republicans were the biggest boosters of globalizatiion. Bill Clinton got NAFTA and WTO through Congress with solid Republican support and mostly Democrat opposition. Hillary was forced to oppose TPP as a result of Bernie, and Trump also opposed it to get working class support. I think TPP is dead in the water. We'll see about the rest. Another player is Russia, which seems to be exploiting white nationalism in Europe and the U.S.to divide the West.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

If this Trump Election has done anything it has exposed the MSM and its followers in which resulted in the explosion of Online Alternative news outlets to which trump supporters received their information from. Hence his win.

Secondly, The shit storm happening within the UN and NATO are a direct result of the fear that Trump will cut or at least limit ties to them, including the Globalist EU. Most EU members want out.

Thirdly, Obama and Clinton heightened the Rhetoric surrounding Russia and what they have done. The US is just pissed someone did it better (Syria) and is challenging their supremacy.

Fourthly, Obama and Clinton instructed NATO to slowly yet assuredly surround Russia. Hint, take a look at the NATO positions.

Fifthly, the cat is out of the bag and will never go back in. The world is changing for the better. It will take a while and the people have shown not to be as stupid as Obama and Clinton predicted. I.E: Brexit, the slow unwinding of UN and NATO power and of course The Donald. The US wants an enemy to instill fear within the minds of the people, D Trump takes that away and we can see the after effect. Unfortunately, there will be a big push in the next few months to increase tensions and fear; most likely with Terror attacks. This will be done just to make the transition forward harder. See below
    ‘Ridiculous & insane hysteria’: Russia placed alongside ISIS in new EU resolution debated by MEPs https://www.rt.com/news/367881-russia-isis-propaganda-eu-parliament/
    I mean really, Russia is now in the same category as ISIS. The push for fear is on.

Oh and this: NATO force on Russian border ‘not a threat in any way’ – State Department
    https://www.rt.com/usa/367860-russia-missiles-nato-defensive/

Lastly, James Clapper? Your information comes from him?

13. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

14. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well the protests have died off for now but will be back in force on inauguration day. Then after that anytime he does or says anything. The protests we saw during Dubya's administration are going to pale in comparison. This could rival the 1960s.