Nationwide Anti-Trump Protests Rock The Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xenxan, Nov 10, 2016.

1. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

https://www.rt.com/usa/366206-trump-ptotests-us-arrests/

Is this really what some wanted to install into one the highest position in the world? Is this what Hillary Clinton supporters do? Riot when they feel like rioting and crawl into the safe space when they feel threatened. Is this what our society has come to? A bitter loser inciting violence because she was defeated and her faithful carrying through her orders.

These groups are the ones spewing the hatred and rhetoric that they claim Trump has conveyed. Destroying the neighbourhoods that they reside but for what; do they even know? Do those folks even know what THEY are protesting? You are protesting change.

Trump has called for unity and an end to hostilities upon foreign nations, to bring the jobs back to America, to restore the dignity that once graced the shoulders of our forefathers: why is this wrong and why should we be made to feel ashamed? There is enough chaos in the world and we should welcome some glimmer of hope. Or is the possibility of change to worrisome? Perhaps underneath that self-righteous attribute there lies the issue; the fear that you will be let down again. You hoped for that change with Obama but he has failed you and Bernie sold out. Hillary though is a woman and could not possibly let you down. Sadly she did by her immorally corrupt self-indulged attitude.So the idea of voting for hope and change again has you worried for another letdown, and you can't bare it.

5 people like this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Libtards.

1 person likes this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

So what do they expect him to do?
    Step down because they are bad losers?

1 person likes this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Apparently they want Hillary appointed dictator since they're not in favor of the Democratic process unless it's somebody of their choosing.

3 people like this.
  5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Enjoying your tall glass of liberaltears?

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That shit is expensive. I paid someone to run around to all of them with a glass but some bitch thought the glass was a Pokémon character and threw her phone at my helper and broke the glass.

The tears are getting harder to come by now that many libtards have gotten to the acceptance level of the election.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I always considered riots as an excuse for people to commit violent crimes against each other. Think of the movie, The Purge. Kind of like that. Many people would love to just do stuff to other people. MANY PEOPLE would love TO DO STUFF to other people. And whenever there is a chance they will take it. I bet most of those people weren't even liberals, and didn't even care about the issue at hand. They just wanted to do stuff to other people.

1 person likes this.
  8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Oh, and I don't think it's very nice to blame Hillary for these riots that these other people created. And I don't know about Trump giving us all that. But, if he does... cool. I'll be happy. We will see. I just don't think there will be change, because there never is no matter who is the president.

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"Trump has called for unity and an end to hostilities upon foreign nations"
    Maybe he should watch re-runs of his tele-casts - the World, it's ideals, philosophies, culture, perception and patriotic pride is not that of American priciples.
    Diplomacy is often based on first impressions

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

:D

Jeeze guys, at least let him start another Republican War and fuck up the economy even more, or at least start spewing racist shit which we all know that's what he's about, it's only fair. Then you can tear the over-tanned orange little weasel out of the White House with pride, honor, y mucho gusto! It's only a matter of time before he begins to fuck up anyway. Just sit back and grab the popcorn. We need a catalyst to spark an awakening of consciousness in the U.S., and Trump is the magic bullet. [​IMG]

"I'll show you what we will do to ISIS."
    "We're going to build the most powerful military the world has ever seen!"

The hell you will in 4 years with a national debt in the trillions of dollars and the economy on the ground. :D

11. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

= Way to put a Target on your Country

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

He's just going to renegotiate that debt.... In other words not pay it.

1 person likes this.
  13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Hillary supporters are having a collective meltdown.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Those poor snowflakes are very triggered

1 person likes this.
  15. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

All totalitarian regimes arise from the left, for they are antithetical of core tenets of the right.

Liberals are rabble rousers who think they're entitle to free shit. They've always been susceptible to manipulation by dictators such as Lenin and Hitler. If they think they can use government to transfer to them property others have earned, they'll devour their young.

How may riots were there in America after that abject moron who can't prove is place of birth nor his college performance was elected by Americans who ought not be accorded legal voting status? Yep! that's right. Not a single one. A prety good track record of the right considering how stupid Obama is. I mean, he had to be on the ball and crack to campaign in all 57 states not counting Hawai'i. The world had no clue of the Austrian language until Obama told us about it. And Obama created a new military branch: the United States Marines Corpse.

1 person likes this.
  16. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

When are those that have said that they were leaving America if Trump were elected gonna get the hell out?

17. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Soon, hopefully.

18. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Timothy McVeigh killed 160 people and wounded another 600. Its empire baby, and this train ain't stopping until it derails. In ten years of asking nobody has been able to give me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy. The peasants rioting and even occasionally storming the palace with knives and pitchforks is just par for the course and will only become more frequent. You don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Mob law is the most forcible expression of an abnormal public opinion; it shows that society is rotten to the core. Timothy Thomas Fortune

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Rioting is moronic, and while i'm all about one's right to protest i dont really understand how protesting can change anything about the election outcome - unless you're protesting the electoral system itself.

But with that said, is anyone really surprised about this? Trump ran a divisive campaign and pissed off a lot of people

2 people like this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

libtard lives matter

1 person likes this.