The Deliberate Dumbing Down Of The Population

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Nov 9, 2016.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

So one day I was bored, maybe there was bad weather or something, so I turned on the TV and tuned into the Discovery Channel and started watching a show about drag racing called "Street Outlaws". Cool this will stimulate some scientific thinking, what's the latest tricks to getting those hydrocarbons to combine with oxygen to make heat and pressure and then turn all that into mechanical energy to spin the tires... ??

I am watching and waiting and waiting and after about 15 minutes I realized that I was watching the stupidest TV show ever created. Stupid character's stupid drama and nothing else nothing intelligent was ever going to be said or shown ever.

That is just one example but there is no doubt there is an organized effort to make and keep the population stupid.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Everyone has that aha moment. Unfortunately many have it way way too late.

1 person likes this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

The population have always been fairly dumb.

1 person likes this.
  4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

As long as society keeps babying adults and raising "everyone gets a trophy" kids

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The only reliable criteria for estimating someone's career potential has been the amount of working memory they possess. Businesses don't want intelligent people who think for themselves and might actually try to ask for a raise or look for a better job, they want people who can do whatever they train them to do and not ask too many questions. Its much easier just to train them to do whatever you want if they have a good memory just as its much cheaper just to program a robot to do different tasks than to buy a new one for each task. Another qualification that is much more important is how immoral they can be with a study of Wall Street traders indicating that, no matter what their religious and moral beliefs, they adjusted their own behavior to suit the market. Being sensitive and intelligent just doesn't cut it when the money and the gun to most of the talking worth listening to and you often need an interpreter at that.