Girl Masturbation - What Do You Do And How Do You Do It?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Clementine89, Nov 9, 2016.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I couldn;t agree more. Interesting men are a thing of the past, like buggy whips and garter belts (that's stockings and sussies for the Bwits among you)

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Watching a woman masturbate (or even thinking about it) is just the sweetest thing. It can be more erotica to watch a girl masturbate with her hand inside her panties (white cotton or nylon) as opposed to being naked.

2 people like this.
  3. Treesa

Treesa Members

I use my fingers 80% of the time in my bath tub or bed when I'm alone.I had a dildo but for some reason my four fingers stretch me just right and I stimulate my clit perfectly .

4. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I have the best results with my fingers and that's mostly how I've done it since I started back in the day. I have a vibrator and it's nice but I usually just keep it simple. It helps to have a good fantasy and I often think about seducing a straight girl. It's an often-used standby.

1 person likes this.
  5. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Fingers for a nice long session. Vibrator when I'm feeling a bit lazy or in a hurry (I like to cum at least once a day usually, often more). Hand held shower If I'm in a hotel or something

2 people like this.
  6. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Few women don't;)

7. cincy

cincy Members

My wife wanted to put off her orgasm until tonight, but I woke up at 3 am and guided her hand to between her legs...it didn't take long and she was in the mood. I turned the bathroom light on, and positioned myself between her legs (I love watching her masturbate). She was very close to the edge with her hand and fingers, but just could not get there. Out came the Magic Wand and within 10 minutes, she had a wonderful orgasm. She then allowed me a short tease session but did not allow me to cum. I thanked her and went back to sleep for a couple of hours. Life is good.

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Jesus 10 minutes with the magic wand is an awful long time since their selling point is 60 seconds or less.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  9. cincy

cincy Members

Maybe, when your 20 years old, but not when you are over 60. Well, at least not every time.

10. Reverand JC

Check out some Betty Dobson videos (and not the Youtube ones)and get back to me. The Magic Wand is just about a power tool. Before you try and tell me that I have no experience in the matter I got one for my girlfriend 2 months ago. Plus I did my research before hand. It shouldn't take that long to orgasm with one unless there is a serious medical issue or she has used the damn thing to the point of being desensitized.

C/S,
    Rev J

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Pssssst!

Multiple orgasms.

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Deleted post. TMI. I wouldn't want my husband to share all that so I should respect him back.

13. Reverand JC

He said "Within 10 minutes a wonderful orgasm." Not "Within 10 minutes numerous wonderful orgasms."

C/S,
    Rev J

14. cincy

cincy Members

I would love to hear from other older (over 60) couples who use the magic wand. We have sex multiple times a day, but only use the wand about 3 times a week. She only has 10 to 15 orgasms a month. She had almost that many a day when she was 20. Age does make a difference, even when you have no medical issues.